Is this the worst punch ever thrown in the UFC? (except wmma)

Directly led to Chael getting TKO'd.

9f5898d45620c54e998d1c93cffc8bf9.gif

I still think how horrifying that would be. Slip, fall on your butt. Look up with your back to a wall and a prime Anderson Silva looming down on you.

No, this is came to mind when I read the thread title. Glad someone thinks like I do.

Ben "The Texas Tornado" Askren
Man, Mr. Von Erich doesn't deserve that disrespect. He had half a leg and wrestled with no one knowing about it. Plus I grew up with them. Piggy back rides from the bros at H.E.B. and Krogers were awesome. Dang I'm old brother.

Every time I see that Askren/Maia clip I hear the Benny Hill theme:

Ngannou's punches vs Rozenstruik should be mentioned too. I think i've never even in amateur level saw punches being thrown like that with the guy almost falling out of balance lol
You mean the punches he threw when he KO'd a talented kickboxer? Those are the punches you'd call "bad"? The ones which nearly killed Rosenstruik?

MMA fans are truly the worst

Ngannou's punches vs Rozenstruik should be mentioned too. I think i've never even in amateur level saw punches being thrown like that with the guy almost falling out of balance lol

its tough to include those punches considering they knocked rozenstruik the fuck out. but i would concede, they were ugly.

to be fair i think duffy was just throwing that out to set up the left lol.

Ben Askren wins because I can’t watch him throw that spinning back fist without laughing

Back