Who is the richest sherdogger?

Who the fuck is that?

Guy is responsible for Germany already having vaccinated a whopping 5% of the population even though the best vaccine (Biontech) is from a German company. We are now in the third wave, virus variants run rampant and we will still deal with this goddamn pandemic when others will long be done

I'm an average Sherdogger. Meaning, I say I make 200k, but I really just make a livable wage with a bit extra.

Net worth 750k atm...should be over a mill in 3 years. I would guess top 15% of doggers

Yeah, that was the first one I thought of. Granted, one should generally take things with a grain of salt here about certain things, but he seems pretty believable to me.

FWIW, my net worth is about $250k. I'm guessing it's about average for the site, but I don't know. I guess most people here think more in terms of salary than net worth. Personally, I have it set up where I pay primarily capital gains rather than income tax.

I definitely envision myself becoming a millionaire one day. It's nothing extraordinary. There are literally millions of Americans who are millionaires. My dad's a millionaire and he became one later in life. I probably will as well whether I get there on my own first or an inheritance gets me over the hump...

So rude. I could have explained how credit works to you.

You could, but my credit rating is already high. I had a CC with a $200 limit and paid it off every month to build credit. Maybe with your advice I could add a few more points to it but it's already high enough to where its not stopping me from anything.

Yeah, that was the first one I thought of. Granted, one should generally take things with a grain of salt here about certain things, but he seems pretty believable to me.

FWIW, my net worth is about $250k. I'm guessing it's about average for the site, but I don't know. I guess most people here think more in terms of salary than net worth. Personally, I have it set up where I pay primarily capital gains rather than income tax.

I definitely envision myself becoming a millionaire one day. It's nothing extraordinary. There are literally millions of Americans who are millionaires. My dad's a millionaire and he became one later in life. I probably will as well whether I get there on my own first or an inheritance gets me over the hump...

Inheritance. When do you expect it? Some parents yield control of considersble assets before they pass.

One of us dorks in the Crypto/Bitcoin thread that began years ago probably. Besides my dumbass who invested at 2018 ATH and only broke even last year.

15-20 years, most likely.

Inheritance can do more when you are young but I get parents fear it will kill growth of the child. But hey if you were in your 20s your prime and they let you take control of assets, you would have a lot more free time and could bag hotter women.

Getting all that money when you are old is still great but it isnt the same.

Trump was lucky his dad have him tons of money to play with for investments in his late 20s and his 30s.

Back