Stipe is intimidated

Hercegovac

Ephesians 13:12 Hebrews 13:2
@Brown
Reaction score
“Of course, he’s really intimidated,” Ngannou said. “He knows what’s going to happen. I know he’s just making proud here, like, ‘Yes, I’m the champ.’ But he knows the guy he’s going to fight. It’s a fight like he’s never had in his career.”

Naat.

You'd be stupid to not have a little natural fear/respect for a guy who could decapitate you with one uppercut. I think if Stipe is smart we'll have a repeat of the first fight.... There's no way his wrestling has improved enough to be on par with Stipe. That being said, he only has to hit you once and you're out.

WAR stipe

he will tko him. Going to flip the script. Francis thinks he’ll be using the same game plan as last time. stipe knows he’s going to need more then one shot to put him down hence the weight loss. He’ll be lean quick yet strong and will overwhelm Francis once rocked and STILL!

Let’s go!!!!

I'd think stipe would have been more intimidated the first time they fought... when he wasnt sure what to make of the guy in a fight.. Now that hes already beaten him once, i think stipe woukd be more assured now.

I'm not sure if facing somebody you already beat is very intimidating, despite how beastly Ngannou is.
That's because you are only looking at it as win/loss and using that as the measurement. Stipe was in danger the whole fight. He won yes, but he took damage from glancing blows that almost put him out. He basically has to fight a near perfect fight vs someone like Ngannou. That isn't easy to do. Like people say, just one mistake and Stipe is out cold. Stipe is skilled don't get me wrong, but people are underrating the difficulty level in this fight for Stipe. Stipe was no where near finishing Ngannou in the first fight. Judgin from the first fight I don't think Stipe can finish Ngannou, but Ngannou can finish Stipe. Stipe most likely has to make it through 5 rounds to win, it's not as easy as people are making it out to be.

I'm sure most know that's an old qoute, but not sourcing your shit has become waaaay to normal on this forum.

Nice catch...I wasn't aware right off that this was old. Makes more sense now.

How could he say that about a guy that wrestlefucked and actually outBOXED him for 5 rounds?

Stipe is the champ and already beat the guy once. And i'm sure every person who steps in the octagon has a little bit of fear no matter how tough you are.

Did Ngannou say this recently...? Can we get some more information on this quote.....?

I'm not sure if facing somebody you already beat is very intimidating, despite how beastly Ngannou is.
Then you are mistaken.
Just because you played Russian roulette and survived doesn’t mean you’ll survive a second time playing.

Back