How many languages does Francis Ngannou speak?

Get these Hands

Filthy Animal since '08
@Green
Reaction score
I tried a quick web search. I also checked his wiki and I didn't listen to JRE. Do any of you guys know?

One of my friends from Cameroon said there was 228 distinct languages in the region. Yeah so French is taught by all. Francis probably can understand Spanish reasonably well although I've never heard him speak it.

Yeah, 3. They speak over 300 languages in Cameroun, so french is what they speak to understand each other among the villages (country formely under the French empire). And english because UFC.

cameroon was under germany at first

kamerun

He is trilingual. He speaks English, French and Ngemba.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngemba_languages
EDIT: I just spoke with a Cameroonian guy here in Toronto, and he told me, as Francis' tribe is Bamileke and as he comes from Batie, that his traditional language is likely something called "Ghomala".

Last edited:
Yeah, 3. They speak over 300 languages in Cameroun, so french is what they speak to understand each other among the villages (country formely under the French empire). And english because UFC.

I was surprised to see the main dialects were English and French.

I didn't dig any deeper into Camaroon. Thanks for helping.

French, english and his local cameroonian dialect.
That's what I assumed. 3. Then I looked up Camaroon without digging deep enough obviously, and it said English and French were the main dialects. So that confused me.

Back