Media Former UFC fighter Ben Askren training "Rocky Style" ahead of his boxing match

Why is it Askren that's fighting this youtube guy

Couldn't it be someone with at least average boxing ?

Is it just me or after watching his video, though you love, hate, or you're indifferent to him, you can't help but root for him to beat the youtuber. I certainly am now after watching that, lol :)

Last edited:
Not really invested on this upcoming 'celebrity boxing' match up, but can't lie, this video is really good.

Haha love it.. one of my favorite training montages from all the Rocky’s. I remember as a kid popping in a dubbed Rocky 4 cassette tape in my jenky swap meet Walkman and running up a hill at night at the local park.. I did two run ups and said fk this...

If Ben somehow beats him, it would be super satisfying.

I rewatched J.P.'s last fight with Nate Robinson, and yeah he sucks, problem is that Ben's boxing is much worse still.

Ben's body looks like it just isn't built for striking, tiny shoulders, looks good for grabbing onto things, but not emitting explosive force.

Haha love it.. one of my favorite training montages from all the Rocky’s. I remember as a kid popping in a dubbed Rocky 4 cassette tape in my jenky swap meet Walkman and running up a hill at night at the local park.. I did two run ups and said fk this...

Oh yeah! Hearts on fire! ❤❤❤
0c666a5d24f409813d86960dad885967.gif

Jesus Christ is this guy cringy as fuck. In his own way, he's so pretentious and self-absorbed thinking himself some genius comedian or something of the sort. Can't wait to see him get Masvidal'd a second time.

Why is it Askren that's fighting this youtube guy

Couldn't it be someone with at least average boxing ?
Because YouTube bum doesn't want to get KOed.

Old pillow fists would get KOed on the feet against a paraplegic

I really wish the UFC invested in Ben Askren sooner, fans missed out on a lot of great fights and trash talking highlights due to Dana's ego.

I think if they signed him in his prime he could have been a mega star.

Jesus Christ is this guy cringy as fuck. In his own way, he's so pretentious and self-absorbed thinking himself some genius comedian or something of the sort. Can't wait to see him get Masvidal'd a second time.
Typical dumbass Askren hater. Thinks you can flying knee in a boxing match.

Typical dumbass Askren hater. Thinks you can flying knee in a boxing match.

I dont hate. But its much more easy to understand why he got haters.

Why i got fans.. that part i dont get.

Back