• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Devout Christian Jon Jones threatens to burn all his Nike's due to controversial sneaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those 97s or 98s? I mean nah, I kinda side with Jones here, but I ain't burning nothing!

Lol if they were Jesus shoes nobody would have said a thing, Satan shoes and everyone is triggered.

Fun fact Satan doesn't kill anyone in the bible. "God" Kills men women children and even commits genocide. But whatever, Cancel culture is on both sides and they are both Pussies.

I'm sure there are some people within the Black community that aren't too amped that the flavor of the week representing their people right now is some cowboy fruit cake that is famous for having a YouTube video of him getting butt-fucked by a gay devil. :D

5e2ef16b24306a380e6e8b02

lil-nas-x-montero.png

The only people who believe in literal Satan are Christians and Muslims.
That's fine, I'm just not a fan of how Satanism has been injected into pop culture (Drug a.. Trap rappers, Billie Eillish, ect.) while everything Christian is mocked. I'm not even Christian I was raised Catholic, I've just been noticing this double standard perverse our media more and more by the year. Satanism is a cool thing rn, not like in the 90's - 00's where it was just an edgy thing.

Lol if they were Jesus shoes nobody would have said a thing, Satan shoes and everyone is triggered.

Fun fact Satan doesn't kill anyone in the bible. "God" Kills men women children and even commits genocide. But whatever, Cancel culture is on both sides and they are both Pussies.
The funny thing is, Nike kill childrens and man all year working on those cheapy factories all day and night without conditions or food, and those good christians never bat and eye and buy lots of Nike shoes cause they rock...

If this was a Muslim dude this thread probably wouldn’t have gotten made

Also if it were a someone talking shit about a Muslim dude they would have cut his head off and that would be considered “devout”

What is more weird, to believe in a guy floating in the air than or promote a farical construct that is used to keep people in fear?
We've learned in the last year how easy it is to keep people in fear. The Media plays god now just look at all the clowns in grocery stores and parks etc...now. Running around with panties on their faces and keeping their children form getting a good education because of irrational fear .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back