CBB 2020 - 2021 Discussion: Gregg Marshall Is Getting $7.75 Million / Covid 19 Season

Which is the greatest basketball program between these six?

• Total voters
I think I’m the one person on this shit forum that has consistently kissed Mick Cronin’s ass over the years and thought he was a great hire for UCLA, even though he never got over the hump in the tourney with Cincy

I think I’m the one person on this shit forum that has consistently kissed Mick Cronin’s ass over the years and thought he was a great hire for UCLA, even though he never got over the hump in the tourney with Cincy
I wasn’t particularly knowledgeable on Cronin so I had a pretty meh feeling about his hire, but I definitely felt better about him than Steve Alford. I truly felt like we settled with Alford but with Cronin we were giving a guy with potential a chance

Announcing his “retirement” on April 1?

<{fry}>

Am I the only person who found it super cringe this plantation runner quoted Lou Gehrig's retirement speech in his?
Super weird given Gehrigs was related to a horrific disease killing him in young age in the peak of greatness; not a dude waltzing off into playing golf after cashing huge checks to run a Nike exhibition program.

Am I the only person who found it super cringe this plantation runner quoted Lou Gehrig's retirement speech in his?
Super weird given Gehrigs was related to a horrific disease killing him in young age in the peak of greatness; not a dude waltzing off into playing golf after cashing huge checks to run a Nike exhibition program.
Plantation runner?

So that women’s Stanford vs South Carolina bball games ending was off the chain. Some of the most exciting basketball I remember seeing recently. Since the jays 1st round victory for me.

Zaga- Baylor is the final we deserved all year.

Zaga- Baylor is the final we deserved all year.
This semi finals is one of the biggest underdogs to ever make it this far, vs one of the biggest favorites in the history of college basketball. Either way, it’s gonna be a fun final. I’m very excited for this UCLA vs zaga game

This semi finals is one of the biggest underdogs to ever make it this far, vs one of the biggest favorites in the history of college basketball. Either way, it’s gonna be a fun final. I’m very excited for this UCLA vs zaga game
I will never get over how asinine the concept of an 11 seed having to play more games than 12-16 seeds.

Tho it makes sense the structurally corrupt NCAA would put forth something so structurally contradictory.

That dunk was almost the gnarliest thing I’ve seen in awhile. So close to posterizing that guy

Strong inside D from UCLA. Boy, Campbell is a great ball player. Smart smart guy. He doesn’t seem like he’s they fastest, and isn’t the best shot or most athletic. But his basketball IQ is outstanding

Feels like the refs are doing everything the can to keep the zags in this

Pretty entertaining game so far with great pace up and down the floor. Here's hoping they can duplicate it in the 2nd half!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back