Media Former UFC champ Eddie Alvarez gets DQ'd after an illegal back of the head strikes at ONE FC

Eddie has android rage and needs to be factory reset !!

IMO eddie knew it was and was waiting for the warning call

he didn't hear it so he persisted and got greedy and the last one cost him !!

Ref should have yelled on the first strike as well !!

Poor reffing and poor judgement by Eddiieeeeeeeee !!

the JBG are punishing you for that horrible joke of a "performance" you handed conor Mcgregor

<{JustBleed}>

<JonesDXSuckIt>
<BC1>

all the horse meat eddie been eating latley made him forget his manners.

A couple of them were definitely to the back of the head. Why Eddie continued to throw after the judged warned him I have no idea. In the post fight interview he said he tried push the guy’s head to land legal punches but it didn’t seem like it from the replays so he failed at that.

He looked really good though, hope he gets to fight again soon.

I don't know what people are looking at but those are clearly back to the head shots, not even close to the ear
Only one of those shots was to the back of the head, and the guy was turning away from them. Most of those shots were to the neck or behind the ear. That was a dominant win for Alvarez, IDGAF what the official result says.

Bullshit call. The other fighter desperately began positioning the back of his head into Eddie's punches once the Ref mentioned it.

Then he lies of the ground like a literal cadaver.

How? eddie was warned then clearly threw multiple more shots to the back of the head. It's his fault.

He even lied about saying he pushed the guys into position so they wouldn't be illegal. Replay shows he didn't do anything like that or even attempt to do that.

Only one of those shots was to the back of the head, and the guy was turning away from them. Most of those shots were to the neck or behind the ear. That was a dominant win for Alvarez, IDGAF what the official result says.
WTF? VIdeo clearly shows way more than one were to the back of the head

I don't know what people are looking at but those are clearly back to the head shots, not even close to the ear
Referees often turn a blind eye to back of the head shots, it's nice to see them actually being penalized for once.

Alvarez wasnt even in a position to do real damage even! this is awful. Cut that fucking crybaby right now

Referees often turn a blind eye to back of the head shots, it's nice to see them actually being penalized for once.
This is exactly the wrong take. I watched the fight live, I watched the replay dozens of times. Alvarez did nothing wrong. Lapicus was trying to get punched in the back of the head, and I guess the referee though he succeeded. The dude might have actually been hurt, but that was from legal shots.

I am all for enforcing the rules, but that call was absolute bullshit. Worst case scenario for Eddie should be a NC.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
700cd024-199c-11eb-8f67-a484f6db61a1_image_hires_163932.jpg

What a WINNING! guy

<Oku04><Oku03><{1-12}><YayKpop><Wink><{1-7}>

WTF? VIdeo clearly shows way more than one were to the back of the head
No, it really doesnt. Most of those punches were behind the ear or to the neck. The back of the head is like a chuck Liddell mohawk. Even if Alvarez landed some borderline punches, Lapicus caused that by turning away from the punches. Absolute bullshit.

if those short punches put you out you have no business being a professional fighter. This guy was milking it worse than Aljo. Go play soccer.

Back