Media Khamzat training like a man possessed

GoofMaster93

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I just feel sorry for whoever has to fight him next and you can tell that he's going to be coming back with a vengeance because of the delays caused by his covid situation. He was even considering retirement at one point which in crazy considering the amount of potential he has

I kinda feel like there's going to be a surprise announcement about Khamzat fighting soon

Didn’t they say his lungs are F’d forever

Is it confirmed post-covid Khamzat? Because this channel puts a lot of clips out of shit that happened ages ago.

EDIT: Apparently it's from 2020.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Training too hard when he had covid was what fucked him up in the first place. Gotta wonder if he has taken enough time off.

He should take the rest of the year off. He has plenty of time no idea why he’s rushing back

Is this recent? If it is it seems like his lung problems are gone

Wow you're right, they got me
Easily done bro! I won't hold it against you... Similar thing happened before Izzy's last fight when that Mopping clip came up on the same channel and everyone was like "He's HUUUGE", but it was from months and months prior ... I'm sure they do it on purpose sometimes.

That channel needs to be shut down. They post so many old videos under the guise that it's recent.
They are kind of sneaky about it, but they do post some recent shit though, they are the one's that I first saw Khabib's perspective of Kevin Hollands last fight when he was asking for tips.. I just wish they listed the dates of the footage in the descriptions, so many people fool for it(Here and on Youtube).

Great, his long hauler covid symptoms gonna flare up again

Back