What do you believe happens after death?

I really hope so, it was a comfort for my mother when her dad and my grandmother died. As an atheist she assumed I didn't think there would be anything but I'm not ruling it out, I just don't believe it's on pillowy clouds up up in the sky.

Your life force gets placed back in the hopper and you start the journey all over again, hopefully with better results

We enter the spirit realm and just start dancing in a circle with all the homies

a few animals that can talk, native Americans and angels join in while this song plays in the background

afterwards you get sucked into a vortex and reincarnate as either a baby, an animal or some type of insect depending on your level of sins.

Last edited:
Right, but you weren't conscious before death so why would you be after death?
Perhaps consciousness is a form of energy in its raw form and our brains act as receivers, thats one hypothesis. Similar to a server side and client side of a mobile device:

The client side being your genes and brain chemistry and the data driven from the server being consciousness

Perhaps consciousness is a form of energy in its raw form and our brains act as receivers, thats one hypothesis. Similar to a server side and client side of a mobile device
cope so that people go through their lives without screaming too much.

Of course, infinite universe means infinite yous. It’s actually a guarantee in an infinite universe.

And then how many different dimensions

Well if consciousness is a form of energy then it did exist before birth and wont be destroyed upend death

Consciousness isn't energy. I think when you die that's it, throw me in the trash and be done with it.

Consciousness isn't energy. I think when you die that's it, throw me in the trash and be done with it.
Consciousness hasn't been defined after a millennia. So no, that statement holds no authority.

"Despite millennia of analyses, definitions, explanations and debates by philosophers and scientists, consciousness remains puzzling and controversial, being "at once the most familiar and most mysterious aspect of our lives". Perhaps the only widely agreed notion about the topic is the intuition that it exists."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consciousness

Back