UFC 261 was one of the best cards atleast in recent memory?

Just like any other UFC card, it is ok to have it in the background while you are doing something else

Just like any other UFC card, it is ok to have it in the background while you are doing something else
What a debbie downer.

Someone boo this man
tenor.gif

It was one-sided. We didn't really get to see much skill.

The first 2 fights were letdowns because of the leg issues.

The other fights went by fast. I wasn't really entertained as in the past with Brock Lesnar ppv fights.

$75 is too much to pay for just a few minutes of actual action here and there.

Last edited:
It was one-sided. We didn't really get to see much skill.

The first 2 fights were letdowns because of the leg issues.

The other fights went by fast. I wasn't really entertained as in the past with Brock Lesnar ppv fights.
I'm a rose fan and i'm a schevchenko fan. I also bet for the first time ever and I bet on Usman. I'm enjoying my night.

Absolutely no doubt about that! Crowd at least 40% of the fun but hell what a fun, entertaining evening! If you ain't got pumped by that you should not watching the UFC again!

Even the (early) prelims were dope!

Definitely one of the best cards. People rose to the occasion. Even the opening fight of the pre-prelim was off the hook! Man-girl was a beast.

The whole main card was about 5 rounds. It went so fast. First and second-round finishes.

This event felt plain wrong.
All the main card fights, expect the Shevchenko one, ended in an unpredictable and abruptly manner.

I feel robbed of amazing fights that never happened.

And poor Chirs Weidman, I feel so bad for the guy.

This event felt plain wrong.
All the main card fights, expect the Shevchenko one, ended in an unpredictable and abruptly manner.

I feel robbed of amazing fights that never happened.

And poor Chirs Weidman, I feel so bad for the guy.
That's high level problem solving for ya. And that's why i love this game. So unpredictable. Shit can go terribly wrong when you zig when you shoulda zag

That's high level problem solving for ya. And that's why i love this game. So unpredictable. Shit can go terribly wrong when you zig when you shoulda zag
This even felt like premature ejaculation to me.
That ain't fun.

Back