U guys, let me clear things for u about Chris and why he is not getting a break...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It’s not the Anderson fight because he was happy because everyone thought it was a fluke the first time and he hated all the critics. The real reason why Chris is having bad luck is, r u ready?
Let’s take a ride in memory lane and Mark was a friend of his and a training partner

Last edited:
I actually didn’t remember him getting that many clean shots in after he was KO’ed

The sad part is he thanking God for letting him brutalize Mark and giving him the win!

I don't think this is the reason, he went on to win consecutive fights after this and also became champion. Something happened after the Belfort fight most likely and continued on from there if you going by perceived karma affecting his life. Still a very strange turn of events for Weidman. Really makes you scratch your head.

I approve this message <JackieThumbsUp>

Justice will always be served, sooner or later :)

Mark also got destroyed by good friend and training partner machida . He knew what he signed up for . Some guys know when to stop. Wideman had so few fights that was pure adrenaline the ref needed to be there sooner . I

Still my boy, but how the fuck did I miss the unnecessary shots back then? Fuck teh ref too. Strange, a while back I was kinda bitching about Black Beast’s 1-2 shots on out cold Courtis.

Back