Crime The violence recently directed at Asian Americans

Another one. In Harlem.

people on Twitter are saying “down with white supremacy” on this one

Another one. In Harlem.

people on Twitter are saying “down with white supremacy” on this one

god damn it . I seriously wonder what compels a man to do this to another person, let alone an elderly man.

white supremacist, or black supremacist, this criminal piece of shit needs to go away a long time.

Around SF and the Bay Area where I live almost every single one of these 'attacks on Asian Americans' was actually a street robbery by black guys.

Elderly Asians are known to carry a lot of cash because they don't trust banks. Easy to bop them on the head while they're walking down the street.

Somehow these details were overlooked by MSM.

Around SF and the Bay Area where I live almost every single one of these 'attacks on Asian Americans' was actually a street robbery by black guys.

Elderly Asians are known to carry a lot of cash because they don't trust banks. Easy to bop them on the head while they're walking down the street.

Somehow these details were overlooked by MSM.

Yes, somehow..

i wonder how much black on white crime has increased since all the george floyd stuff

come on i remember people tweeting videos of eldery whites beaten with 2x4 and hit round head with bricks

why do whites never say anything? always bring up Asians instead

Seems like a very high percentage of black males involved in these attacks. Probably a coincidence.

Fuck people who do these coward attacks though. We shouldn't even give them a chance to "rehabilitate". People who do this kind of shit will never be contributing members of society.

Majority of the people caught doing this are black but the race baiting media will gloss over this to blame white people and divide everyone.

Soon, there’ll be an ALM going and they’ll have even more division

People just don't know how to hold their own government accountable. The red scare tactics being used by the media doesn't help matters but poor people especially have been fucked by USA's absolutely dreadful response. Employers laid off workers, we got hardly any stimulus money, etc. These people who have had their lives changes for the worst are now pissed at Asians because our dumbass media needs to create an enemy to distract the population from our own problems rather than take responsibility.

I really wish these Scandinavians would leave those Asians alone.

Reactions: JSN
Are there any statistics showing that anti asian violence has been going up lately?

Just wondering if it's the media reporting on it to create a narrative or if it's actually becoming a thing.

Reactions: JSN
Black people are fed lies of CRT and Leftist woke politics about how victimized they area and how because of the current power structures it is impossible for them to be racist. When a group of people is told they are victimized and cannot possibly be racists, don't be surprised when some black people believe it and start being racists because of what they've been taught.

Back