• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PBP UFC on ESPN 23: Reyes vs. Prochazka - PBP Discussion: 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
<{walkerwhut}>

The #7 who's on a 8 fight winning streak in the UFC deserves to fight UP the rankings, not down

He just fought Yusuff. The UFC absolutely loves to burn prospects. I think they would easily make that fight.

with unranked Khamzat with 3 wins getting Leon, and Kevin Holland with the same win streak as Giga getting Jack Hermansson in a main event..... idk man, here's to hoping

Khamzat is the exception, no one has ever been treated like him before

And Holland has never been scheduled to fight Hermansson. You're confused, Hermansson was scheduled to fight Till, then Vettori faced Hermansson on short notice

Because max is the real champion <JackieThumbsUp>
tenor.gif

Then put me on ignore and enjoy the rest of your evening.
Oh, I am and I hope many others do as well. It's obnoxious, but I also understand that this forum is likely the closest you come to having something meaningful in your life.

I want this dude to lose just from his walkout cringe and top knot

war Heyes!

Back