Media Chris Weidman back on his YouTube channel; Releases episode 1 of his road to recovery documentary

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Chris is back at youtube after being inactive for 8 years.

Everybody give him a follow and subscribe to his channel! It's the least we can do to show support from the sherdog community.

Last edited:
I don't see his ufc career lasting too long after this. Better get that yt money while ya can.

Teh Chris’ friends and family need to intervene and make sure he calls it a day and does not fight again.

I am talking to you Wonderboy.
I'm actually fine with him wanting to fight at least once more. Just because I know his competitive drive will make him want to prove it to himself he can. I just hope he gets a match against an unranked guy for it. Possibly even one whos similar in his age. Before this he really never did himself favors and was always looking to match the toughest guys despite his streak. But if he can step back from that and actually take a suitable match I think a come back is fine.

His positivity is just amazing. His words are inspiring.

War Chris Weidman!

I'm actually fine with him wanting to fight at least once more. Just because I know his competitive drive will make him want to prove it to himself he can. I just hope he gets a match against an unranked guy for it. Possibly even one whos similar in his age. Before this he really never did himself favors and was always looking to match the toughest guys despite his streak. But if he can step back from that and actually take a suitable match I think a come back is fine.
Even then, I fear for the Chris safety. Plus he is a good guy who gets WAY too much hate here for destroying Sherdog hero, Android Silva.

Chris is back at youtube after being inactive for 8 years.

Everybody give him a follow and subscribe to his channel! It's the least we can do to show support from the sherdog community.

All the best to Chris. Any fighter who has suffered an injury this catastrophic deserves nothing but support and empathy. But I had to click off this video at "God has a plan..." :rolleyes:

Man when he said it was the first calf kick he's ever thrown in a professional fight. Feels fucking bad man.

It's pretty funny. It gets worse and worse the more we learn about this incident.

The probably make them out of plastic with 3d printers so they can be easily removed and re used. Just a guess.
Probably. Although it was just a few days ago and he completely broke his bone, so I thought there should be at least a couple of weeks before it is safe to remove it

Hopefully they'll book a rematch once he recovers, such a shitty way for a fight to end.

Poor guy. Hope he isn’t thinking about fighting.

He should have lots of money. He has 3 title defences.

Millions of dollars. But he lives in expensive New York and has kids and a wife.
Most champions don't make a million bucks per defense, let alone champions during Chris' era.

Herb Dean.. Didn’t even notice what happened!! “He’s out!”..

Best in the business, they say.

Back