If you could change the result of one fight

Virtually Identical

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Got the day off today, and feel like engaging with sherdog. So as the title states, if you could pick one fight and change the outcome what would it be ?

mine is instead of GSP wrestlefucking diaz for 5 rounds, I would change that to diaz catching GSP in a triangle. UFC 158 was his last fight before he fought Hendricks and retired. How would that have played out? I don’t know but would’ve loved to have seen it

Instead of Brian Ortega becoming a K-1 champion during his time off and coming back to piece up The Korean Zombie I'd change it so the Zombie took his Neanderthal head off in round 2

<DCrying>

Or instead of Gustafsson getting hit by the elbow in round 4 vs Jones it misses and Gustafsson wins 48-47

CHAEL SONNEN vs ANDERSON SILVA
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I wish Aldo didn't charge forward winging punches like Cindy Dandois against a sharp counter striker in Conor, and get flatlined in 13 seconds. This is not to say that Aldo would've won, but it'll be a lot more interesting than that short fight
822BGj.gif

Chick vs rashad. I absolutely hated rashad and loved chuck and was never more sure about the fight ending in ko. Unfortunately I was right just the wrong person.
Another good one.
And who is your avatar?
Asking for a friend.

Jones-Cormier 2. Seeing Jones TKO DC was one of the worst moments in MMA fandom for me. I would change it to DC by vicious slam KO.

I wish Aldo didn't charge forward winging punches like Cindy Dandois against a sharp counter striker in Conor, and get flatlined in 13 seconds. This is not to say that Aldo would've won, but it'll be a lot more interesting than that short fight
822BGj.gif
everyone seems to forget that aldo has lunged in like that his whole career, he just did it earlier against conor.

wouldve gotten sniped eventually.

Chick vs rashad. I absolutely hated rashad and loved chuck and was never more sure about the fight ending in ko. Unfortunately I was right just the wrong person.
Yeah i felt terrible after this one. Also it was so brutal i think this one ruined Chuck

RDA- Eddie I wanted the RDA vs Conor fight so badly.
Or Aldo vs Conor. Jose didn’t deserve to be embarrassed like that after all the build up to that fight

Back