Diego Sanchez, how would u define him psychologically?

I mean I just vote one of us get involved in the school of self awareness. Then we can have insight and feedback to what diego has gotten himself into

Well, when my wife worked for The OC Fight Doc, Bill Kessler back in the day, Sanchez was a regular patient of theirs & he would often act out in bizarre ways & talk crazy shit while he was being treated. So, Jana became convinced that he was a borderline personality disorder case. And she would know because at the time she was working on her Master's in clinical psychology.

After hearing more interviews with him, he’s much smarter than he leads on.

I still think he’s a little off but he sounds worst than he actually is.

Seems like he has an addiction to cage fighting and it's associated highs which has caused friction and the eventual loss between him and the people that were in his life and is also into mysticism.

He had an overall successful career that he should be proud of and it sucks that things happened that prevented his last fight from happening but at least he quit before taking on a lot more head trauma.

He fought with a kill or be killed mentality and while it was truly a sight to behold and he had a hell of a chin he took a lot of hits in his life, probably more than anyone ever should.

I'm hoping his time as a human punching bag is over.

Well, when my wife worked for The OC Fight Doc, Bill Kessler back in the day, Sanchez was a regular patient of theirs & he would often act out in bizarre ways & talk crazy shit while he was being treated. So, Jana became convinced that he was a borderline personality disorder case. And she would know because at the time she was working on her Master's in clinical psychology.
Symptoms
Borderline personality disorder affects how you feel about yourself, how you relate to others and how you behave.

Signs and symptoms may include:

• An intense fear of abandonment, even going to extreme measures to avoid real or imagined separation or rejection
  • A pattern of unstable intense relationships, such as idealizing someone one moment and then suddenly believing the person doesn't care enough or is cruel
  • Rapid changes in self-identity and self-image that include shifting goals and values, and seeing yourself as bad or as if you don't exist at all
  • Periods of stress-related paranoia and loss of contact with reality, lasting from a few minutes to a few hours
  • Impulsive and risky behavior, such as gambling, reckless driving, unsafe sex, spending sprees, binge eating or drug abuse, or sabotaging success by suddenly quitting a good job or ending a positive relationship
  • Suicidal threats or behavior or self-injury, often in response to fear of separation or rejection
  • Wide mood swings lasting from a few hours to a few days, which can include intense happiness, irritability, shame or anxiety
  • Ongoing feelings of emptiness
  • Inappropriate, intense anger, such as frequently losing your temper, being sarcastic or bitter, or having physical fights
When to see a doctor
If you're aware that you have any of the signs or symptoms above, talk to your doctor or a mental health provider.

If you have suicidal thoughts
If you have fantasies or mental images about hurting yourself or have other suicidal thoughts, get help right away by taking one of these actions:

• Call 911 or your local emergency number immediately.
  • Call a suicide hotline number. In the U.S., call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) any time of day. Use that same number and press "1" to reach the Veterans Crisis Line.
  • Call your mental health provider, doctor or other health care provider.
  • Reach out to a loved one, close friend, trusted peer or co-worker.
  • Contact someone from your faith community.
If you notice signs or symptoms in a family member or friend, talk to that person about seeing a doctor or mental health provider. But you can't force someone to seek help. If the relationship causes you significant stress, you may find it helpful to see a therapist yourself.

So based on these findings, soon he will part ways with Fabia and starts blaming him for his misfortune

Diego is a fucking warrior in the gym and octagon. Very few fighters have or will ever be blessed with that work ethic, toughness, or aggression.

That said, outside the gym, he's always been obviously gullible and not able to gauge people's true intentions.

Rogan and Luke Thomas has said MMA has been loaded with bullshitters surrounding fighters's training and coaching teams like movement coaches, unlicensed nutritionists, religous guides, and etc. Whenever I think of a fighter that has or would fall for these bullshitters the #1 name that comes to mind is Diego Sanchez.

Don't get me wrong, I love the dude... nothing but respect for him as a fighter and it'd be a pleasure for me to buy him a beer. But he's a guy that would buy snake oil for $5000 a gallon.

Diego is a fucking warrior in the gym and octagon. Very few fighters have or will ever be blessed with that work ethic, toughness, or aggression.

That said, outside the gym, he's always been obviously gullible and not able to gauge people's true intentions.

Rogan and Luke Thomas has said MMA has been loaded with bullshitters surrounding fighters's training and coaching teams like movement coaches, unlicensed nutritionists, religous guides, and etc. Whenever I think of a fighter that has or would fall for these bullshitters the #1 name that comes to mind is Diego Sanchez.

Don't get me wrong, I love the dude... nothing but respect for him as a fighter and it'd be a pleasure for me to buy him a beer. But he's a guy that would buy snake oil for $5000 a gallon.
From my own experience I think he is looking for a spiritual place to call home as u can see from the acts of Cross and fighting demons but in a very closed minded and gullible way, which means his mind didn’t develop like his body in age terms. So he maybe 37-38 years of age but mentally he is around 22-23 at best, what do u think ?

Back