An Absolutely Monstrous Dana White Makes Usman Look Like A Flyweight

Seriously tho. What is Dana on?
Does anyone actually know

He's 50 going on 25, but his head is growing

What's he on?

R6368a805eb41399a7449b395e05af2d7

Honestly Dana looks like shit. He's a 50 something year old man, all that mass can't be good for his heart. He's not an athlete and never has been, it's a vanity project to make himself feel like a tough guy.

If he dropped 30 pounds he might look like a normal humam

it's the same with rogan. luckily for dana, he isn't considered short, so all that growth doesn't look as bad on him, as it does on rogan. i actually think dana would look worse if he lost thirty pounds. imagine dana thinner with that same size head lol. he'd look absolutely ridiculous. once you start taking that stuff, and your head grows like crazy, you're probably stuck with it.

I don’t understand how to look like Dana. I know he takes steroids but even beyond that he just looks so odd to me.

Educated guess-450ish ml test 2x a week, high, maybe some deca every so often
Seriously tho. What is Dana on?
Does anyone actually know

He's 50 going on 25, but his head is growing

Most fat guys the same height as Usman would make him look small-ish, other then that vein popping out of Dana's forearm he is actually quite soft and barely has any real definition/separation in his biceps, if you work out enough yourself you know Dana's arms are nothing to be impressed about, just reminds me of every "bulk up by eating 5 meals a day, spamming protein shakes and lifting super heavy with 4 reps per set" guy i see at the gym, they may have big arms but they lack definition and just look bloated

I'm 50 and I've worked out since I was 18 years old. I've never taken any extended time off and I eat reasonably clean. Bro, it is so hard to maintain muscle mass now, ridiculously hard. I'm watching myself slowly morph into an old man, a fit old man, but an old man. When I see this I think there is always a price to pay but Dana should have the best doctors around him so perhaps he has it under control.
It’s called TRT

It’s called TRT

Oh yeah, I'm well aware. I have some acquaintances at the gym in my age range taking TRT and the results are impressive but I'm going to give it another 3-5 years before I seriously consider it. Honestly I'm watching them to see how things go.

Honestly Dana looks like shit. He's a 50 something year old man, all that mass can't be good for his heart. He's not an athlete and never has been, it's a vanity project to make himself feel like a tough guy.

If he dropped 30 pounds he might look like a normal humam
if you think he looks like shit for his age, you don't see many people his age. he doesn't need to lose 30 lbs as an executive.

Humble Dana decided to be GOAT Promoter instead of GOAT HW Champ.

Usman's relatively narrow waist makes him look bigger than he actually is.
That's the difference between him and a guy like Rampage.

I'm 50 and I've worked out since I was 18 years old. I've never taken any extended time off and I eat reasonably clean. Bro, it is so hard to maintain muscle mass now, ridiculously hard. I'm watching myself slowly morph into an old man, a fit old man, but an old man. When I see this I think there is always a price to pay but Dana should have the best doctors around him so perhaps he has it under control.

As an in shape 40 year old this scares me

This is depressing the hell out of me. I dread getting old. Thanks for sharing though.

I hear you. It really is tough. I remember when I was in my 20's thinking, "no way I'm ever going to get fat and gross like all these other lazy fucks"

....but it is harder than it looks, if not impossible once you get into your 40's and beyond. Without a little "help" from the doc's or amazing genes, it's just not happening.

Back