Jon Jones made the UFC after 9 months of training

Went on to become the youngest champion ever.

Born to be the Goat

That is crazy. A good athlete.

You can not just take steroids and be a champ. In war or extreme sports, losing is not an option, everyone does what they need to do to win with the least amount of damage. Is it cheating when you come back alive? or fair when you come back dead? ....who is going to let someone else determine ones own fate?

UFC fighters taking steroids or PED's, imo, is just the symptom to the disease. This is why I do not blame the fighter for manifesting as the cancer. If we can't find its origin and remove it the disease will never be cured as long as their is a host body to breed it in.

Last edited:
He is very GOATY it’s true.

But if he waits until a guy like Lewis wins the belt to challenge for it, he would be even lamer than GSP. Just retire Jon.

Depends on who you ask.
I am sure there’s one or two guys that believe Jones' mma legacy is overshadowed by Punk's. But there are people who think the world is flat as well.

I am sure no sane mma follower will defend your statement , but we all are entitled to our own opinion

I am sure there’s one or two guys that believe Jones' mma legacy is overshadowed by Punk's. But there are people who think the world is flat as well.

I am sure no sane mma follower will defend your statement , but we all are entitled to our own opinion

My comment really didn’t mean to include CM Punk, it was more just a reflection on Jones’ career on its own.

Back