Social WR lounge 266: the Jon Jones leg of wieners

You can only eat one food for the rest of your life. Which one is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've heard, the fries are top notch.
We have other great dishes too. Please

Kook_1_Duel_1.jpg

What rr say but sniper being dead ? I thought he account bet someone or something and that's why he doesn't come around any more

Where do these posters who aren't banned go ? I never saw a death notice. My wife has instructions to at least inform you guys if i buy the farm
Mrs fett knows to tell lakersfsn and @LazaRRus if I fall off a building

Sing tilsonburg right now !
Chris Im a horrible singer

You know who ain't? This is pure, effortless Greatness that sends a god damn chill up my spine, @A Lurker. It's absolutely bonkers, one in a fucking billion type talent and written by none other than Stevie Wonder.

I had no idea about this, @Falsedawn.

When Angela Davis was jailed in 1970, Franklin told Jet: "Angela Davis must go free... Black people will be free. I've been locked up for 'disturbing the peace' in Detroit and I know you got to disturb the peace when you can't get no peace. Jail is hell to be in. I'm going to see her free if there is any justice in our courts, not because I believe in communism, but because she's a Black woman and she wants freedom for Black people."

...or this @Limbo Pete.

Franklin was a strong supporter for Native American rights. She quietly and without fanfare supported Indigenous Peoples struggles worldwide, and numerous movements that supported Native American and First Nation cultural rights.

We played street hockey and shit when we were kids but that was about it.

Im not a huge hockey fan but i always enjoy going to see it live. I was in Chicago before the pandemic with some buddies and we checked out the black hawks one night.
I miss going to the UC
:(

Not really. Only spot I like is 411 cause it’s easy to collect their legs and work without having my legs in danger. I think the main finish I do is straight arm locks from side control or mount and then maybe a standard armbar coming in second or maybe kimura. Trying to improve chokes from the back as I get there or turtle often but haven’t had a high rate of it leading to a finish.
I love kimuras and kimuras love me.

There’s nothing specifically I want to know technique wise. I sometimes chat with @Lead about BJJ. I was just curious if he ever got into those techniques. I haven’t done bjj in awhile and was really feeling the drive to get back into it. You guys are way more advanced than I am.
Honestly, if you can't pass then I wouldn't bother learning leg attacks. The reason that the DDS are so successful at leg attacks are because they are phenomenal passers.

I love kimuras and kimuras love me.

Even if you can’t finish, it a great way to control the other person. Some people I roll with always look to get it locked in and then with just transition with it on until they are on top at the very least.

It use to be the only thing I went for in bottom half when I first started but now I don’t really ever attempt it there.

Even if you can’t finish, it a great way to control the other person. Some people I roll with always look to get it locked in and then with just transition with it on until they are on top at the very least.

It use to be the only thing I went for in bottom half when I first started but now I don’t really ever attempt it there.
I'll bait the kimura in that position to see where the top player moves his hand. If he posts further out ill shoot up for a leite style half guard attack

Allowing myself to get sucked into the Israeli-Palestinian threads always seems like a mistake. On the one hand I think I know a thing or two but on the other hand once I start a back and forth my ego doesn't let me drop it and those threads lead to the longest exchanges ever.

Apparently great for farming likes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back