PWD 979: PRIDE OF A CHAMPION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should make up HBK gay sex stories and act all sucio.

That isn't what someone who's clearly bored does.

You mean that copypasta from reddit?

Nah, someone that's bored posts on an online forum where he's clearly not liked but doesn't have the self awareness to realize it. That's bored.

@Pliny Pete Did you review Midway? I’m really in the mood for a Pearl Harbor-esque, revisionist history, Greatest Generation worshiping propaganda piece this Memorial Day weekend

I liked it a lot
The art style and the story remind me of old timey war movies from the 40's and 50's with modern special effects
A lot of great action and explosions
There is one scene that feels a bit out of place though, almost like it was inserted in there just to be able to market the movie in China
All in all, a pretty enjoyable flick

I liked it a lot
The art style and the story remind me of old timey war movies from the 40's and 50's with modern special effects
A lot of great action and explosions
There is one scene that feels a bit out of place though, almost like it was inserted in there just to be able to market the movie in China
All in all, a pretty enjoyable flick
Memorial Day weekend is set!

I been binge watching Duck Dynast these past few days, this is a good show
Wholesome family entertainment, this country could use a little more of that in these trying times

I been binge watching Duck Dynast these past few days, this is a good show
Wholesome family entertainment, this country could use a little more of that in these trying times
For a moment in time, you couldn’t go more than a few minutes without seeing someone in a Duck Commander hat or shirt around here

For a moment in time, you couldn’t go more than a few minutes without seeing someone in a Duck Commander hat or shirt around here

I remember walking through the Walmart once and I'd say a good 20-30% of the store was covered in Duck Dynasty stuff
Every department in there had a few things from them
The fad came and went quick but I bet they made a large fortune in that year or two

The total number of WWE employees cut on Tuesday now totals 60 or more, according to Wrestlenomics.

The departures come down to WWE management feeling like there were a number of redundant positions across the three departments that are being merged. The merged departments are now to be led by WWE’s Executive Producer & Chief of Global Television Distribution Kevin Dunn, with help from President & Chief Revenue Officer Nick Khan.

It was reported earlier this week that WWE Studios was hit hard by the cuts. Wrestlenomics reports that another influential person who is no longer with the company is Susan Levison, who had worked as the Senior Vice President & Head of WWE Studios. Levison had been with WWE since late March 2019.

As noted, WWE officials held a video meeting with all employees on Wednesday to address the lay-offs. It was reported earlier that the meeting was led by Khan and Chief Financial Officer Kristina Salen, and that Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon did not appear. Word now is that Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon and Executive Vice President Paul “Triple H” Levesque also did not speak, but Dunn did.

Dunn briefly spoke at the meeting and explained that the television department, Advanced Media Group, and WWE Studios were all being consolidated under a new department called WWE Media. Dunn will oversee that department after previously leading the television department. Khan reportedly tried to give encouraging words to employees during the meeting. At one point he became emotional while reading a story about a young woman who made a daily commute of 4 hours from work to college. The story seemed to be an example of a person with a strong work ethic, who WWE employees might emulate.

The meeting was described by @Wrestlevotes as a “reassurance meeting,” but noting that current employees felt no more assured of anything. It was also said that while the meeting was organized well, it contained nothing of real substance.

It was reported earlier this week that employees will return to work at WWE HQ in Stamford, CT in July, after the company let most work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic, depending on what department they worked in. Wrestlenomics reports that the date to return to work at company HQ is Tuesday, July 6. Employees are not required to be vaccinated before they come back to the office, but non-vaccinated employees will be required to wear masks under an “honor system.”

Mass department layoffs....sounds like a merger or a flat out selling of a company.

I remember walking through the Walmart once and I'd say a good 20-30% of the store was covered in Duck Dynasty stuff
Every department in there had a few things from them
The fad came and went quick but I bet they made a large fortune in that year or two
Oh yeah, they cashed in. The wives had cookbooks and kitchen accessories. The kids sold kid’s products. It was a whole gimmick they worked

I'm using Micks post to promote my platform....duh.....that's how internet grandstanding happens.

And

One is being buried by everyone in rasslin media, and the other is having a career resurgence.

That may also have something to do with one of the guys repenting for being a piece of shit while the other got his entire image whitewashed by the WWE machine to benefit his wife who just wants you to remember the facepaint and not that he carried that shit to the grave.

Nick Gage makes no excuses for the shit he did. In fact he's the first one to tell you the shit he did, and that it was fucked. I don't need a Saint, just some self awareness.

Someone is posting your turtle and tiger pics in the mayberry. Copping your clout brother.

Job, I'm going to write a children's book about me and Nacho one day. The Tortoise and The Tiger. I will be the immature juvenile tiger while Nacho will be the wise old tortoise teaching me fatherly wisdom. I expect it will be a number 1 best seller immediately upon release.

Job, I'm going to write a children's book about me and Nacho one day. The Tortoise and The Tiger. I will be the immature juvenile tiger while Nacho will be the wise old tortoise teaching me fatherly wisdom. I expect it will be a number 1 best seller immediately upon release.
Pre ordering it now

It will be hotter than Duck Dynasty imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back