fascinating MMA facts

Randy Fandy Fo Fanders

I’m gonna take my pants off and kick your ass.
@Brown
Reaction score
I’m bored and need to be mentally stimulated.

Somebody tell me a fascinating tidbit of information about any UFC fighter.

Something that maybe not everyone has heard before or maybe something you learned while you were stalking your favorite fighters Instagram page.

Anderson Silva nearly killed Rafael Cordeiro, with a shotgun.

"In a certain period of financial difficulty, Anderson Silva was making his living teaching jiu-jitsu classes and Rafael Cordeiro, Chute Boxe head coach at that time, didn't want him to continue. They had a heated argument in which Anderson was slapped on the face.
Afterwards, Anderson went to a place where Cordeiro was, accompanied by two guys, and held a shotgun while he was waiting for the coach to return. His two companions apparently lost their nerve and they talked Anderson out of the action, making him control himself and give up on his intent."

silva-shotgun.jpg

HOW CAN HE SLAP ME????

Last edited:
Chael is short for Michael*
Chael said this, so it is probably not true.

Julian Lane had a 4-0 professional record entering TUF 16.
Since declaring he just wants to bang, Julian Lane has banged in 18 more fights with a record of 8-9-1.

Some poeple claim Bruce Lee inspired mixed martial arts. Bas Rutten, one of the originals, became interested in martial arts after sneaking in to a movie to see Enter the Dragon.

Randy Couture, Dan Henderson, Frank Trigg, and Rampage Jackson all appear in an episode of King Of Queens.

Melvin Guillard tapped before I can finish this interesting fact about him.

Back