News SCIENCE Confirms FEMALE Boxers Hit Harder Than MALE MMA Guys

Snails

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Danyelle Wolf who won US Nationals and recently signed with the UFC after winning her debut MMA match. During her fight week she along with numerous other Male MMA players were tested at the UFC performance institute. Shockingly she punched harder than all her male colleagues including the "heavy handed" Dustin Poirier who recently KTFO Conor Mcgregor. They even gave Poirier 15 attempts to match Danyelle's score and even then he struggled to match her raw power.

Honestly I'm shocked this was the case as Poirier looked pretty heavy handed for a MMA guy. That being said everyone who thought Ngannou would punch harder than Wilder must feel stupid now. I would bet that Beterbiev hits much much harder than feather fisted Ngannou.

5:30 in the linked video

monophy.gif

Force = Mass x Acceleration.

When the factor in her size and weight with muscle tissue density and bone density it really isn't that hard to conclude she hits well in a controlled environment on a toy machine.

I'd rather take a million punches from her than any male fighter especially Ngannou you ould probably kill a man.

Also for eferance magician Chris Angel out punched a prime Rampage on a punching machine, now ask yourself, who would you rather take a punch from?
I agree but these tests are the only metric we can go by. Not many scientific studies on fighters as of yet.

She is a decorated amateur.

Wolf started training boxing in 2008 and took her first amateur fights in 2010.[14] Already in 2011, she first attended Olympic trials but her weight class was not added to Olympic boxing in 2012 Summer Olympics.[3] She then went on to win US National Boxing Championships in three consecutive years (2013–2015). In 2015, Wolf again attended Olympic trials and as her weight class wasn't added to 2016 Summer Olympics either, she resorted to mixed martial arts.[15][3]

I agree but these tests are the only metric we can go by. Not many scientific studies on fighters as of yet.
They don't hold much relevance because I think it requires a difference kind of force to knock out a moving target, look how many amazing KO artists in boxing and MMA history have been pretty small considering.

It's all to do with how you can get enough torque in a flash to KO the moving and defending target. So these tests are always fun but I take them with a grain of salt tbh

Boxers will always be better punchers and hit harder than MMA fighters imo

They don't hold much relevance because I think it requires a difference kind of force to knock out a moving target, look how many amazing KO artists in boxing and MMA history have been pretty small considering.

It's all to do with how you can get enough torque in a flash to KO the moving and defending target. So these tests are always fun but I take them with a grain of salt tbh

Boxers will always be better punchers and hit harder than MMA fighters imo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back