News SCIENCE Confirms FEMALE Boxers Hit Harder Than MALE MMA Guys

shertards will be triggered and struggle to disprove science.

If there were any science in this thread, maybe.

People have gotta stop screaming "SCIENCE!" at things that aren't science just because they like whatever the implied results are and they want to add extra authority to it.

"This thing that happened one time" isn't science.

She might punch harder than Ben asked and jake shields... And..... That’s it.

Okay... first things first... do we have any actual proof or just her account?

Secondly... are we sure she's a she?

any properly trained boxer punches better than any mma fighter without boxing training. Size, height and weight matters too, just ask Ngannou.

I have Mike Tyson hitting harder than Ngannou.

In boxing you don't have to worry about elbows, knees, kicks, or takedowns.

They spend most of their time on punches.

If you watch closely, you'll notice that Ngannou has a certain sluggishness.

I have David Tua as a stronger puncher than Ngannou.

Danyelle Wolf who won US Nationals and recently signed with the UFC after winning her debut MMA match. During her fight week she along with numerous other Male MMA players were tested at the UFC performance institute. Shockingly she punched harder than all her male colleagues including the "heavy handed" Dustin Poirier who recently KTFO Conor Mcgregor. They even gave Poirier 15 attempts to match Danyelle's score and even then he struggled to match her raw power.

Honestly I'm shocked this was the case as Poirier looked pretty heavy handed for a MMA guy. That being said everyone who thought Ngannou would punch harder than Wilder must feel stupid now. I would bet that Beterbiev hits much much harder than feather fisted Ngannou.

5:30 in the linked video

Nah in a real fight she is probably feather fisted, but her power generation through superior technique makes all the difference on a test. Most MMA players throw arm punches.
Has anyone looked under her hood?

I have Mike Tyson hitting harder than Ngannou.

In boxing you don't have to worry about elbows, knees, kicks, or takedowns.

They spend most of their time on punches.

If you watch closely, you'll notice that Ngannou has a certain sluggishness.

I have David Tua as a stronger puncher than Ngannou.

Beterbiev punches harder than Ngannou and he fights at LHW.

Danyelle Wolf who won US Nationals and recently signed with the UFC after winning her debut MMA match. During her fight week she along with numerous other Male MMA players were tested at the UFC performance institute. Shockingly she punched harder than all her male colleagues including the "heavy handed" Dustin Poirier who recently KTFO Conor Mcgregor. They even gave Poirier 15 attempts to match Danyelle's score and even then he struggled to match her raw power.

Honestly I'm shocked this was the case as Poirier looked pretty heavy handed for a MMA guy. That being said everyone who thought Ngannou would punch harder than Wilder must feel stupid now. I would bet that Beterbiev hits much much harder than feather fisted Ngannou.

5:30 in the linked video

Is this the same science that has us wearing masks, and hiding from anything that breathes because of some fake virus that no one has been able to isolate so they had to make a fake vaccine that doesn't even protect you from it?

Yeah, you're right, chicks DO punch harder than dudes... You are probably a dude who identifies as a lesbian.

Francis-Ngannou-UFC-on-ESPN-1-02-750x370.jpg

Doesn't even hit nearly as hard as Usyk

She's pretty good at telling stories, I tell you that.

WAYYYYY better than any of the aforementioned guys.

Back