Opinion Kamala tells illegal immigrants DO NOT COME. Is this racist?

She's black...ish, clearly not a racist.

It’s funny seeing him wrote all that crap when he and his side were clearly espousing a very different platform a year ago. What a Millhouse

I remember as a kid in the 90's I used to like reading 'Mad Magazines'

I read his posts as a form of entertainment like that. Just a whacky, deliberately crazy take on things.

No, you're not.

Literally no one ever said that having or maintaining a political border was racist. That was just right wing morons trying to purposefully misrepresent the other side in order to refuse taking ownership over their own side's ideology and rhetoric.

Some basic rules are pretty easy, really.

DON'T:
Say immigrants are ruining your country
Scare rubes with claims that immigrants are committing a wave of violent crime
Say immigrants are fleeing their country because the immigrant peoples are inherently violent or less civilized
Enact policies that dehumanize and brutalize immigrants
Give high-ranking political positions to white nationalists
Seek to cut off all immigration because immigrants are wholly undesirable

DO:
Acknowledge the border interests of the country
Acknowledge structural issues forcing immigrants to leave their countries
Try to improve the situations in countries from which immigrants are fleeing
Don't aggravate economic and geopolitical problems forcing immigrants to flee
Administer the national border in a way that maintains basic dignity and due process

Of course, saying "illegal immigration isn't desirable" or "we should have a national border" was never disputed, so it wasn't a winning message. After all, Obama decreased illegal immigration more than any president and operated a firmer border as well. The entire point of the anti-immigrant movement in the Republican Party - whether through Tom Tancredo or Donald Trump - was to cynically and ignorantly exploit nativist fears for political gain. It was never serious, sincere, or based on real evidence.
Just LOL at this half-brained hack virtue-signalling morality while justifying every talking point when it suits his political delusions. This guy wants dignity at capitalist borders but has no problem executing counter-revolutionaries in a communist dictatorship.

Imagine how much lying and stupidity is required to reach this problem.

It’s like when he was shrieking about the need for free press while rocking a try-hard hipster avatar of Thomas Sankara.....you couldn’t make up this level of phoney if you tried...

Why shouldn't they come? I thought illegals were a boon to American society, doing the jobs that lazy Americans don't want to have. Atleast that's what I heard for the past 4 years.

Look at the absolute morons in this thread making similar "I thoughtttttt" arguments. You're better than them and better than that sort of lazy shit posting.

No, it was never a prominent message (let alone one that dominated the conversation) that illegal immigration was good. It was a prominent message that its damaging effects were massively overstated (if not outright fabricated), that the overall effect is closer to fiscally and political neutral, and that therefore the aforementioned effects don't come close to justifying spending hundreds of billions on further fortifying the border and conducting intrusive and inefficient immigration raids that threaten civil liberties of citizens and noncitizens alike. Of course, it's also true that migrant workers have and will continue to occupy job that citizens refuse to do, but that's more of an anecdotal discussion rather than one that should really determine immigration policies.

The fact of the matter is that "Democrats want open borders" was always going to be right wing propaganda no matter how anti-factual it was. Republicans said it during the Obama years despite Obama being the strongest border president of the modern era and drawing a great deal of ire from the left and the immigrant community. And they'll keep saying it. No matter what.

Look at the absolute morons in this thread making similar "I thoughtttttt" arguments. You're better than them and better than that sort of lazy shit posting.

No, it was never a prominent message (let alone one that dominated the conversation) that illegal immigration was good. It was a prominent message that its damaging effects were massively overstated (if not outright fabricated), that the overall effect is closer to fiscally and political neutral, and that therefore the aforementioned effects don't come close to justifying spending hundreds of billions on further fortifying the border and conducting intrusive and inefficient immigration raids that threaten civil liberties of citizens and noncitizens alike. Of course, it's also true that migrant workers have and will continue to occupy job that citizens refuse to do, but that's more of an anecdotal discussion rather than one that should really determine immigration policies.

The fact of the matter is that "Democrats want open borders" was always going to be right wing propaganda no matter how anti-factual it was. Republicans said it during the Obama years despite Obama being the strongest border president of the modern era and drawing a great deal of ire from the left and the immigrant community. And they'll keep saying it. No matter what.

long-winded shit posting confirmed.

long-winded shit posting confirmed.
<Dany07>

He really is that self-important kid in class that gives a long-winded 10-min answer to a simple question, just for the teacher to go "uhh no, that's wrong".

He gets owned (or owns himself) in so many threads, I don't know why people even bother replying to him anymore.

Kamel is the new trumper......................

Its challenging when you believe that the Dems want completely open boarders and when the wax moves a bit to hear something, its confusing. I get it in post Trump's America.

The deflection is terrible bud, you ok?

I just think it's funny you're trying to pass off a blatantly partisan opinion piece from a blatantly partisan writer as some sort of proof of anything and trying to portray it as from "my rag" to begin with.

No, you're not.

Literally no one ever said that having or maintaining a political border was racist. That was just right wing morons trying to purposefully misrepresent the other side in order to refuse taking ownership over their own side's ideology and rhetoric.

Some basic rules are pretty easy, really.

DON'T:
Say immigrants are ruining your country
Scare rubes with claims that immigrants are committing a wave of violent crime
Say immigrants are fleeing their country because the immigrant peoples are inherently violent or less civilized
Enact policies that dehumanize and brutalize immigrants
Give high-ranking political positions to white nationalists
Seek to cut off all immigration because immigrants are wholly undesirable

DO:
Acknowledge the border interests of the country
Acknowledge structural issues forcing immigrants to leave their countries
Try to improve the situations in countries from which immigrants are fleeing
Don't aggravate economic and geopolitical problems forcing immigrants to flee
Administer the national border in a way that maintains basic dignity and due process

Of course, saying "illegal immigration isn't desirable" or "we should have a national border" was never disputed, so it wasn't a winning message. After all, Obama decreased illegal immigration more than any president and operated a firmer border as well. The entire point of the anti-immigrant movement in the Republican Party - whether through Tom Tancredo or Donald Trump - was to cynically and ignorantly exploit nativist fears for political gain. It was never serious, sincere, or based on real evidence.
Lol you really got triggered.

I call BS on the left not saying that enforcing the border is racist. You are 100% wrong.

She should give out more cookies with her face on it, this seems to fix many things

I just think it's funny you're trying to pass off a blatantly partisan opinion piece from a blatantly partisan writer as some sort of proof of anything and trying to portray it as from "my rag" to begin with.
95% of the WR threads... but this thread, this is the one !!!!

More deflection. Care to address points?

You laughing at that guy’s credentials/position puts yourself in a bit of a conundrum....if he’s not to be taken seriously, where does that leave your panic-fueled, no-expertise opinions?

It was, and we all saw it.

Obama was a great president on immigration (a fact I've given him props for, numerous times on this forum), but the tide turned a lot from 2008 to 2016, and certainly post-2016, and people among the left actually started to see his legacy on immigration as a negative rather than the huge positive it should've been treated as. The arguments he made from 2006 to 2010 on immigration would definitely be seen as harsh and cruel, and nationalistic, the same way even Bernie Sanders's 2016 arguments on immigration were seen as overly "harsh", with him changing his tone a lot by 2020 to be more pro-immigration, staying very quiet on the obvious ill-effects that uncontrolled immigration has on labor (which he was previously very vocal about).

Numerous times I had to argue the point, on this very forum, against liberal and left-wing posters that illegal immigration is not good. The same arguments were being repeated, that illegals were a boon to American society, that they did not drive down wages, that there were zero problems resulting to criminality within those ranks, etc. making it seem like there was absolutely no problem with it. You don't just erase that from memory now that there's a shift back to "normalcy" due to Joe Biden.

Now that the party is in power, pragmatism is once again prevailing over idealism, which is to be expected. It always does. That's why Joe Biden is in there instead of someone younger, fresher and more "progressive". But that doesn't mean the previous 4 years of rampant, ignorant and naive idealism did not occur. It did, we all saw it, and there's no "calling it back" now. Just own up to it and you'll make it easier on yourselves, just like the right would make it easier on themselves by admitting that they went along with the Trump circus. It was easy to go along with the carnival atmosphere of the past 4 years and many people did, that's just how it was.

Last edited:
More deflection. Care to address points?

You laughing at that guy’s credentials/position puts yourself in a bit of a conundrum....if he’s not to be taken seriously, where does that leave your panic-fueled, no-expertise opinions?

I only asked if there was any proof that Biden encouraged illegal immigration and you replied with an opinion piece from a Washington Examiner writer. It's basically an online only tabloid.

You said it "was the opposite her boss was telling us"

So where did Joe Biden tell us the opposite?

Back