• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion Kamala tells illegal immigrants DO NOT COME. Is this racist?

It's a useless semantic argument that subverts the point you know I was trying to make, so if I don't get to play stupid as well I don't know why you get to?

Why would you want to ignore my point and take the conversation to narnia?

Accusations of racism are silly semantics to you? Whatever.

None of your points were ignored. And the reasons for supporting border control are central to this thread.

Are you for open borders? If not, why?

So the Dems don't want mass illegal immigration and are trying to cure the root causes of it.

Good to know

Umm no

Dems are for open borders or are hypocrites racists. Just like they are commies or corporate shills for the establishment.

You really don’t get this. Do you even American bro?????

Accusations of racism are silly semantics to you? Whatever.

None of your points were ignored. And the reasons for supporting border control are central to this thread.

Are you for open borders? If not, why?

Ah so you don't hate Mexicans for being Mexican just people from the country of Mexico because they're from Mexico.

That's a lot better.

<Dany07>

So the Dems don't want mass illegal immigration and are trying to cure the root causes of it.

Good to know

Wealthy democrats need a new source of kitchen, horticulture, construction and farming labor. A lot of people who came here illegally from Mexico and had anchor children are in middle class tax brackets now. They are targeting Guatamala and Honduras as a new labor pool. People from these populations would be eager, conformist and more susceptable to peer pressure (Cable news) than first generation americans.

Blatant Newspeak and Doublethink are taking place in the op's video. The VP is using coded language to invite those people here.

Wealthy democrats need a new source of kitchen, horticulture, construction and farming labor. A lot of people who came here illegally from Mexico and had anchor children are in middle class tax brackets now. They are targeting Guatamala and Honduras as a new labor pool. People from these populations would be eager, conformist and more susceptable to peer pressure (Cable news) than first generation americans.

Blatant Newspeak and Doublethink are taking place in the op's video. The VP is using coded language to invite those people here.

The more the merrier

For sure. I'm just wondering why one would want to curb immigration when not doing so is something they believe is good for the economy.
"immigration is good" as a statement is a good one. Obv you don't JUST want only the poor unskilled and def not illegals. We take over 1M legally from all over the world and obviously consumers and those providing intellectual value are always able to get here outside of that... Worker bees have value as well. But that statement doesn't hold up in a border state as opposed to someone from the northeast who pickets whenever you don't use union labor because you found cheaper labor haha... move some of the 1 in 15 to Massachusetts and they would flip out.. but a flood of illegals with no regulation is never good. The idea of America is too great. If you've ever traveled to places like Nicaragua you see people living in plastic bag houses and washing clothes in a creek. No matter what they have here it's a step up.

All in all, I think someone told Kamala that these responsibilities are actually real, and that she can't just smile and wave her way through them. Wait 'till she figures out that Biden threw "voter reform" on her lap as well.

It's kind of funny at how Biden is just unloading all of this shit on her. When is she gonna get the memo that she's being used as a scapegoat? That's her job now. Biden can't do shit? Well damn, that was Kamala's job. Remember, it's the "Harris/Biden" administration. Sounded good at first, didn't it Harris?

I almost believe that if Trump told Democrats that he didn't want to be president and they shouldn't vote for him he would have won the election because they would have voted for him out of spite.

You were the one who wanted to make the distinction like that, not me

You made a claim not supported by the language you made it in and I pointed that out. Let's move on.

If not out of racism, what possible reasons does Harris have for spending tax dollars to take a trip abroad in an effort to encourage brown people not to immigrate here?

"immigration is good" as a statement is a good one. Obv you don't JUST want only the poor unskilled and def not illegals. We take over 1M legally from all over the world and obviously consumers and those providing intellectual value are always able to get here outside of that... Worker bees have value as well. But that statement doesn't hold up in a border state as opposed to someone from the northeast who pickets whenever you don't use union labor because you found cheaper labor haha... move some of the 1 in 15 to Massachusetts and they would flip out.. but a flood of illegals with no regulation is never good. The idea of America is too great. If you've ever traveled to places like Nicaragua you see people living in plastic bag houses and washing clothes in a creek. No matter what they have here it's a step up.

Sure, but my question wasn't whether or not illegal immigration has been beneficial. It's why would someone who thinks it has been want border control. Why try to cut off a good thing?

You made a claim not supported by the language you made it in and I pointed that out. Let's move on.

If not out of racism, what possible reasons does Harris have for spending tax dollars to take a trip abroad in an effort to encourage brown people not to immigrate here?

Sure, but my question wasn't whether or not illegal immigration has been beneficial. It's why would someone who thinks it has been want border control. Why try to cut off a good thing?
I dont think ILLEGAL immigration is ever good. I think the blanket statement that immigration is good is a fair one. Illegal isn't because people can pay peanuts for labor and really take advantage. But yeah, out in the ether connecting illegal immigration to a positive thing is not really accurate imo and kind of a play off of the idea that immigration is good.

I dont think ILLEGAL immigration is ever good. I think the blanket statement that immigration is good is a fair one. Illegal isn't because people can pay peanuts for labor and really take advantage. But yeah, out in the ether connecting illegal immigration to a positive thing is not really accurate imo and kind of a play off of the idea that immigration is good.

Yeah, Jack said illegal immigration was beneficial. But also isn't for open borders. The surface contradiction there made me wonder aloud how those views reconcile with one another. Didn't mean to imply you were in favor of illegal immigration, since that's obviously not the case.

One of us is posting evidence and the other is a pathetic liar. Since you know you are wrong I'll leave you alone now.

Take a drink kid...

Back