Everyone still sure Leon beats Jorge?

The doctor robbed Diaz against masvidal. Leon takes it by a smooth unanimous decision

The doctor robbed Diaz against masvidal. Leon takes it by a smooth unanimous decision

doctor did his job. there job is to protects fighters from themselfs. nate was losing 30-26 and wouldnt of somehow pulled out 2 10-8 rounds to get a draw.

means nothing. jorge is in a must win spot to keep the casuals on his side.

he didnt save give me leon next he said who ever ready when he can fight. that could mean anyone. what will happen is leon will be booked vs usman so that why jorge will say how could i fight leon he booked.

Edwards will somehow be able to take masvidal down easy, yet usman had a hard time keeping him down.
And somehow Edwards was unable to take diaz down and establish top position.
Masvidal is a better grappler than edwards.
Both defensively and offensively.
Just look at how easily masvidal passed nates guard and look at how nate used leg locks to stand up against edwards.

Thank you. Nice to see that not everyone on here is on some alternate reality plane.

You can judge absolutely nothing from.the first fight after the cut happened is the point of my.post...

Again hats off to masvidal for doing the damage..
But that cut changed the whole trajectory of that fight...it made it essentially a wash for comparing the two fighters skill wise. . as the circumstance of the cut became the story of the fight...do you really think masvidal has that amount of sucess against a diaz who didnt get cut in the first 30 seconds?? ..lol....really?
Um yea? Diaz gets cut every fight the chances of him not getting cut is slim.
You act like diaz is sometype off defensive wizard.

masvidal outguns diaz badly offensively we already saw that, masvidal is also better defensively.
What is diaz going to do differently?
Hes outmatched on the feet in the fight its just a bad matchup for him.
nate not a wrestler he a bjj guy who turned into a bocer only. edwards game plan wasnt gone be to grapple nate it was to out strike him which he did clearly.

jorge not the bjj guy nate is so no need to worry jroge using his legs to try and get a choke like nate could do if therea mistake. jorge want no part of wrestling or bjj. he a pure boxer now.

that why jorge wants no part of leon or colby.
Jorge literally just called for leon in October.
Hes a better grappler than leon all around offensively and defensively.

masvidal outguns diaz badly offensively we already saw that, masvidal is also better defensively.

I think your overrating masvidal while criminally underrating nate diaz lol...

We learn almost nothing from the first fight...all we know is masvidal was able to control and beat up a compromised diaz...and even then he couldnt get the job done and the drs shut it down

Yeah that Diaz stoppage was a farce. Imagine having a cardiologist as your main go to source to monitor cuts in the ring, it's literally one of the most irrelevant specialties to do so. I wonder what the thought process was for that.

when the guy said nick nate leon jorge said who ever he could fight. he didnt say the words i want leon next. what will happen is leon next fight will be booked before jorge is so that why jorge will say hey he was booked so i couldnt fight him.

I think your overrating masvidal while criminally underrating nate diaz lol...

We learn almost nothing from the first fight...all we know is masvidal was able to control and beat up a compromised diaz...and even then he couldnt get the job done and the drs shut it down
Nate got his ass whooped for 3 rounds to say we learned nothing shows your biased.
Had the doctor not stopped the fight there’s absolutely no reason to believe diaz doesn’t get whooped or put out cold in the next two rounds..
All the damage was inflicted by masvidal hence why he was compromised.
Your argument is delusional

I felt like Leon would decision Jorge without a doubt ….but those wild, telegraphed haymakers make Leon pretty susceptible to a counterpunch KO. Mas hits way harder than Nate. Leon’s lights would get turned off if he tried to headhunt Mas like a mad man.
Leon can win if he’s very careful and sticks to his usual gameplan . If he begins to swing wildly, Mas knocks his ass out. 50/50 imo.

Mas didn't finish Nate. The doctor did. It's definitely a highly intriguing matchup even without the 3 piece and soda incident.

They both absolutely smashed Nate. Mas was more vicious while Edwards was smoother yet still just as effective.

Sherdog told me not to like Edwards' style but I'm sorry I did enjoy his technical brilliance. I'm not confident one way or the other in the head to head matchup but it seems to me that Edwards might be the better welterweight overall.

Just my 2 cents.

Nah that's a legit finish man. If someone is mangled to the point where the AC has to step in because someoneone can't even seen past his own blood - that's a wrap.

jorge is dismissing him and colby cause they beat jorge badly.

after the 2nd usman fight jorge still said after he didnt have enough time to train for it an it wants fair.

if jorge cared about a fight that sells he would of done tuf vs colby which would been huge

i bet jorge gone start calling out nate diva which is who he wanted to realyl fight from the start.

after teh nate fhat jorge started running the jon jones diva twitter playbook. started crying about money after signing a fat new contract. crying about being mistreated when coming off big money fights. crying about being disrespected when getting all those high profile fights.
But he’ll fight Usman?

What’s the logic in that? He’s avoiding Colby and Edwards because he doesn’t think he can win, yet he goes after the guy who broke both Colby and Edwards and who he already lost to heads up?

Ya, you sound pretty dumb.

Nate got his ass whooped for 3 rounds to say we learned nothing shows your biased.
Had the doctor not stopped the fight there’s absolutely no reason to believe diaz doesn’t get whooped or put out cold in the next two rounds..
All the damage was inflicted by masvidal hence why he was compromised.
Your argument is delusional

Lol...its not delusional..

Ur just not understanding what im saying...try to follow

The fight was forever changed when the cut happened ...the cut happened 30 seconds in...everything that happened after that could or is related to nate being compromised by the cut masvidal caused...you take away that moment ( the cut) and the entire fight would look different...its impossible to say how it would look...but we can be sure it wouldnt be like.that...nate had to change his whole approach cuz of it...ignoring this fact is just dumb

Lol...its not delusional..

Ur just not understanding what im saying...try to follow

The fight was forever changed when the cut happened ...the cut happened 30 seconds in...everything that happened after that could or is related to nate being compromised by the cut masvidal caused...you take away that moment ( the cut) and the entire fight would look different...its impossible to say how it would look...but we can be sure it wouldnt be like.that...nate had to change his whole approach cuz of it...ignoring this fact is just dumb
The fight was forever changed when masvidal inflicted damage on nate that caused the cut?
By your logic anytime a fighter wins by ko after stunning an opponent its not a legitimate win because if that punch that stunned the other fighter “forever changed the outcome of the fight”
You’re doing mental gymnastics.
Diaz got cut by masvidal then proceeded to get beat up, the cut had little to do with it, more so that nate was out gunned (hence why he was cut so early) welcome to fighting

Not 100% sure Edwards would win, but I would definitely favor him over Masvidal…

Back