Social Why do right-wingers refer to Blaire White with She/Her pronouns?

Why does she hate herself so fucking much?

You guys ever see that debate she had with some nutty conservative lady? She was blasting her and saying horrible things for an hour straight and Blaire just took it. Its unbelievable how some people will just take abuse for fame.

Why does she hate herself so fucking much?

You guys ever see that debate she had with some nutty conservative lady? She was blasting her and saying horrible things for an hour straight and Blaire just took it. Its unbelievable how some people will just take abuse for fame.

Yep, I saw that.
That lady's disgust of her was palatable. Blaire took all 12' of it like a champ.

probably because she is part of the sphere within which the "right wingers", whatever that is, can have what is according to them a civil dialogue on matters they care about with somebody that traditionally would represent the "other side", whatever that is, side from which they are accustomed to receive nothing but mocking and ridicule.

when the mockery and ridicule do not happen, and they are engaged in dialogue with somebody that, even though does not fit the traditional "right winger" image, they are inclined to offer that person the generosity of validation, in this case - calling her "her", even if they do not believe she is a real woman and i don't think Blair is naive enough to think anyone sincerely would believe her to be a real woman.

it's a social designation. why don't they apply the same generosity to other trans? why would they if they are not engaged within the parameters mentioned, with a certain respect and openness towards real dialogue, not successive monologues, and usually only get dumbass "you racist, you transphobe" crap from that?

Can't speak for anyone else, but I have no intention of being deliberately rude to any genuine trans person just going about his/her life.
Individuals who sincerely suffer from gender dysphoria don't need me to make their lives any more difficult.

As for Blair White, she tends to be very reasonable and even polite to a fault whenever she interacts with anyone, even when they are absolute pieces of shit to her - like Tomi Lauren was. It helps that she doesn't behave like a maladjusted, presumptuous, and deluded asshole, like many/all trans activists... and Tomi Lauren.

I don't care about the pronouns as much as the perpetually outraged entitlement, based on nothing but a trick that mother nature or propaganda played on some people.

Last edited:
Why are you always tagging me lol

Do I know you from somewhere? legit confused
He's oddly combative for whatever reason unbeknownst to me. I commented in another thread that I'm apolitical, don't know much of anything about politics, and stay away from it in real life and he randomly replied to me and accused me of voting for Trump. I don't know him from Adam. He's an angry weirdo.

brent-cherry-blaire-white-final-small.jpg

It's a legitimate question. This isn't just her own fans in the comments, every time Blaire white pops up as a feature in a conservative video, they refer to Blaire as 'she'.

This popped up to me when I saw Brandom Tatum reviewing Tom MacDonald's music video that featured Blaire White in the video.

At 2:10 he says this was a man, now she's a girl.

The only 'right wingers' who I've seen call Blaire White a guy is Candace Owens and Lauren Witzke and they both got massive shit for it in the comments. Ben Shapiro doesn't use any pronouns and just says 'Blaire White'.

But where's the consistency here? If Transgender is all bullshit and chopping your dick off doesn't make you a woman, why is Blaire White *constantly* referred to as she by the right wing audiences.

Don't dance around it, answer directly please.

Do you have anymore evidence of people only referring to her as she/her? Everything you have shown or referred to shows people referring to her as both or name?
I have only seen this video and passing comments about Blair. I have always seen her referred to by both or name. I personally just call people by what they want and if I have issues getting it right I go by name.

My assumption is she gets a pass because of her willingness to actually have a discussion and be reasonable. Here is the Shapiro interview where they both discuss their points. 8 mins if you don't have time for the full interview, but it's worth a watch for your thread. She seems pretty reasonable overall about the whole thing, brings up some good points.

Chuck some actual posts or evidence of people taking issue or refferring to her as a he and refusing to budge and you might get some responses?

Who is the Blair White and why should we care?

I will refer to trans people by their chosen pronoun in private out of courtesy. Publicly, I will not be forced to deny science.

white people still insist hes racist. Shouldnt minorities be the judge of that?
No. Minorities are not smart enough to know what’s best for them to know when they’re suffering from racism. That’s why they need leftists to defend them, give them free stuff and change the rules. Because minorities are apparently stupid, useless and blind?

Sarcasm aside, I bet 80% of the people crying racist are white. Stfu white people! I’m so sick of hearing white peoples opinions on racism. Let the people effected make their own decisions and think for themselves please

That's your call, not mine. And they can call me whatever they want, I really dont care as it doesnt effect me in any meaningful way.

Why would it be 'my call' you're the one who suggested minorities should get to decide.

or did you forget writing that, do I need to quote you?

You really should stop drinking, it's fucking with your memory, big guy.

Back