• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News Shots fired from Dustin Poirier. He responds to Conor's tweets and gives overall thoughts

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
The hype has begun.

13:07

Reporter: The first fight Conor went after you, the second fight he acted like your best friend, which Conor do you expect to show up for this third one?

Poirier: I think it's gonna be crazy Conor for sure. But how crazy can you be? You got knocked out last time. I put you on air plane mode in front of the world. What can he say?

At 20:00 minutes in the video, Dustin also replies to Conor's tweets about "the one who wrestles is a bitch" with this:
"Isn't he the one who's always preaching about martial arts, the flow, the no holds barred stuff? How about this, the first one who get's taken down is the bitch. This is MMA. Put it all together. He reeks of insecurity"

I know Dustin is just speaking facts but still

jtxq3g8.gif

Dustin's right. Conor once said how boxing is a limited art and that in a non limited fighted he would smoke Floyd, which is true. But now he's begging for Dustin to just box with him, because he is insecure about the fact that in a actual fight Dustin can and has worn Conor out with grappling and KO'd him stiff and unconscious

Dustin's right. Conor once said how boxing is a limited art and that in a non limited fighted he would smoke Floyd, which is true. But now he's begging for Dustin to just box with him, because he is insecure about the fact that in a actual fight Dustin can and has worn Conor out with grappling and KO'd him stiff and unconscious
I’m not sure Conor would win a boxing match, honestly. Dustin is a good striker. He can take a shot and seemingly hits pretty hard.

Conor just talks... Dustin knows...

He got knocked out - "on airplane mode" - last time like Dustin says. Conor is the one with everything to lose.

Hasn't won shit in years.
Dustin has never even won a belt calm down lol

The hype has begun.

13:07

Reporter: The first fight Conor went after you, the second fight he acted like your best friend, which Conor do you expect to show up for this third one?

Poirier: I think it's gonna be crazy Conor for sure. But how crazy can you be? You got knocked out last time. I put you on air plane mode in front of the world. What can he say?

At 20:00 minutes in the video, Dustin also replies to Conor's tweets about "the one who wrestles is a bitch" with this:
"Isn't he the one who's always preaching about martial arts, the flow, the no holds barred stuff? How about this, the first one who get's taken down is the bitch. This is MMA. Put it all together. He reeks of insecurity"

I know Dustin is just speaking facts but still

jtxq3g8.gif

great interview. Thanks for sharing that.

I’m not sure Conor would win a boxing match, honestly. Dustin is a good striker. He can take a shot and seemingly hits pretty hard.
Nah Conor is still the superior boxer but Dustin sure isn’t no slouch.

Conor's going to go after the fact that he chose a third date with him over a title fight because he knows he can't sell PPVs on his own

Will say that getting even with someone is the highlight of his career while he has 2 belts

Those are some good lines. He can repeat them at any press conference and will probably reduce Conor to him just screaming stupid, inflammatory and personal insults.

In fact I'm sure Conor's childish tweets are soon to come and then soon to be deleted. Somebody make sure to get those screen grabs.

Nice one. Dustin has plenty of ammo, lol. Conor made himself look and sound like a fool lots of times over the last few years, and he can't even back his behavior up with wins anymore.

Guys like Sonnen or Bisping would've had a field day with him during a presser; shit would've been glorious.

Back