Crime Antifa victory in Philadelphia

Limeade

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
https://www.inquirer.com/news/patriot-front-philadelphia-march-fourth-of-july-20210704.html

Sounds like the people of philly did reclaim America that night. Several sources reporting the white supremacists ran away from a much smaller crowd.

Seriously, why pick the July 4th weekend to have that kind of march. You know people will be out and extra fight-y on a hot July day. And we should be celebrating our country's independence and be united this weekend.

*edit* I see some other members have questions about my status. I have been posting here on this website and this form for about a decade now. Thank you for understanding and I can stop posting until I get a blue if that would make people more comfortable.

Last edited:
Saw a video. Surprised they didn't get shot.

Nothing like touting a white supremacy groups march as reclaiming America. You have to be a pretty bad guy to be defending Patriot Front.

Also what recently banned account is TS an alt for?

Last edited:
" Blue Belt Status is now a requirement to post or make threads in the War Room."

Limeade is making a mockery of Sherdog law and order.

What if he is the law and order?

" Blue Belt Status is now a requirement to post or make threads in the War Room."

Limeade is making a mockery of Sherdog law and order.
There is currently a glitch of some kind. Either they can make an initial post then cannot respond, or they make the thread in Mayberry and it gets moved to the war room. Not sure which

I don’t keep track. Are this actual WS or are they “WS “?

TS made a backup account in 2008 named after the preferred powdered drink mix of the former host/producer of Sherdog Radio.

Wow.
Bruh you made me so sad when I scrolled up and his name wasn't Tang.
I don’t keep track. Are this actual WS or are they “WS “?
Actual.
patriotfront_web.jpg

patriotfrontdc.jpg

Like actual actual WS and fascists. Look into the founder and their group if you don't believe me. Real familiar with them, I'll have this discussion witcha if you don't believe me old friend.

Bruh you made me so sad when I scrolled up and his name wasn't Tang.

Actual.
patriotfront_web.jpg

patriotfrontdc.jpg

Like actual actual WS and fascists. Look into the founder and their group if you don't believe me. Real familiar with them, I'll have this discussion witcha if you don't believe me old friend.
Ok thanks. There been so much chicken littling as of late. Sow whenever they say WS I roll my eyes and wonder what’s the reality.

Well I don’t like em, but they have a right to protest and assemble. Even those idiot NFA have the right to rallies and the such

Ok thanks. There been so much chicken littling as of late. Sow whenever they say WS I roll my eyes and wonder what’s the reality.

Well I don’t like em, but they have a right to protest and assemble. Even those idiot NFA have the right to rallies and the such
You realize you can post without "whatabout" right?

Why do you do that btw? I'm actually really stoked about why you think they're similar to the loose 2A militia that has marched with right wingers..

Go on, NFAC by the way, I realize they're idiots and you're just... ignorant? Enlighten me as to their similarities. Take your time too, I want to know how you actually think the NFAC equates to Neo Nazis. Not even being a cunt. I look forward to it.

I'm kind of shocked you aren't American tbh, you have a real "my grandpa was in the Klan" thing to all of your posts.

how was it a victory? the police tried to herd patriot front into more ghetto areas which they resisted. when that happened, they allowed antifa to attack these brave protestors. antifa are backed by the police and somehow think they are fighitng the system. america lol

You realize you can post without "whatabout" right?

Why do you do that btw? I'm actually really stoked about why you think they're similar to the loose 2A militia that has marched with right wingers..

Go on, NFAC by the way, I realize they're idiots and you're just... ignorant? Enlighten me as to their similarities. Take your time too, I want to know how you actually think the NFAC equates to Neo Nazis. Not even being a cunt. I look forward to it.

I'm kind of shocked you aren't American tbh, you have a real "my grandpa was in the Klan" thing to all of your posts.
I think he's referring more to the fact of free speech and right to assemble. Even idiots are afforded that right, as argued for even by ACLU.

Those people should not have attempted to hold a peaceful rally to express their political beliefs as guaranteed by the Constitution. It was the wrong thing to do.

Last edited:
Back