PBP UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3 - Main Card Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I expect this from Burns. He's #2 for a reason

I saved mine then forgot to use them.
I got ahold of a vanderberg Peavey . This guitar is sweet dude. Single on the neck for the strat sound with 1 hbucker.

Was it one of the original ones or the reissues? Either way that's one nice guitar and also a collectible guitar. Also a very stylish guitar. It's hard to do a take on an already popular guitar body shape and then have it looked original and cool. Congratulations rock it well!

If the crowd doesn’t like that TD, they’re going to boo the hell out of Poirier.

Those knees could pay dividends later to slow down Wonderboys movement. Pettis did a great job landing about 20 leg kicks to slow him down.

Oh a TD

It's so crazy to see how good of a grappler Wonderboy has become when we got guys like Daley, Spratt, etc. who never learned how to grapple defensively to compliment their striking arsenal.

Dude got grapplefucked by Matt Brown and then was like, that shit ain't ever happening again.

Wonderboy tdd is lightyears better than when he started, it's frankly amazing how he became that good to defend

Back