Forget Conor for a second...anyone else think O'Malley's stock went down and Moutinho's went up?

I think I missed it. Why is O'Malley so famous?

The two things I know most about him is that he makes excuses for losses and his as well as his opponent's hair looks like snow cones.

Wasn't he short notice?

If so give him a full camp and run it back at some point within the next year.

When guys in MMA get so much credit for getting their ass whooped it makes me realize that a lot of MMA fans never watched boxing.

He's a cab driver that took a beating. Glad he got paid some money but im impressed, no. Just a guy who's good at getting beat up.

Moutinho was a punching bag. Tough as nails but not a threat.

Hopefully that kid makes at least $100 per shot he ate in that fight. He definitely had me cheering him on the whole time. I’m not a fan of O’Malley and that performance makes you wonder if Smolka would’ve smoked him tonight.

Think both went up , for the first time I was impressed with o malleys combos I usually can't stand him but his hands looked good . Happy they both got 75k

It certainly didn't make omalley look great. Like yeah his numbers were good. But this was a gimme fight. He was supposed to win, and he should have been able to finish him. Especially didn't help that it very much looked like his opponent should probably be fighting at 125 on top of it. He looked tiny in there. It was technically a dominant win. But this was supposed to be a complete showcasing. And he got walked down, and given a questionable stoppage ending for his win.

Think both went up , for the first time I was impressed with o malleys combos I usually can't stand him but his hands looked good . Happy they both got 75k
My thoughts too. Always a guy in every division who can take the shots like a zombie so I’m impressed with both.

Green Machine definitely got value. If he had a half decent corner he could have won as well. When your guy is eating shots and walking someone down to finally get them against the cage and let them just circle out is unforgivable for a cornerman

Sure, Neon Green was a punching bag for the entire fight, but he's tough, and I'm sure plenty of people would want to see him fight again. Sean, on the other hand, was getting backed down the entire fight, and even with an 80-something percent strikes landed, couldn't finish the fight without a very questionable referee intervention.

Yeah, it was probably a 30-21 fight, so maybe I'm way off base here, but I know for at least my part I'd rather watch Kris fight again than Sean.
YAN most likely snaps him in half should they ever cross paths.

I'm not sure his stock goes up too much for absorbing all of the shots that he did. Maybe if he did a Chris Lebon and brought out a bomb to win, but he didn't.

It was a fight me and my friends were crazy routing for Moutinho. He was getting pieced up hard and O’Malley was styling on him. But he was coming right at him nonstop… it was wild he didn’t get knocked out. It was a loss that was a win because he never quit and O’Malley couldn’t really get him out… but he really really lost that fight

This is what happens when you work a day job, then for some reason out of the blue get the phone call to the big show,...you think a guy like that's going to give a fuck who he's fighting lol,...the hunger, absolute pure hunger to not want to go back to where you were, just 12 hours before to that day job,...you'll take a hammer to the head more or less and fight like a dog lol.

Seems to me his stock went down for choosing the dude no one had heard of when like at least 5 relatively known fighters tried to get the fight.. "I won't have to worry bout $ cos once I get to the Main Event slot i'll never stop being in them" okay pal.

Moutinho showed spirit, but that style doesnt hold up

reminds me of Lando Vannato against Tony

O'Malley's stock dropped in that fight badly and the UFC was scared that late replacement GOATinho was going to a decision with O'Malley who was expected to finish him early but he was exposing O'Malley with pressure.

GOATinho showed that heart and toughness of a champ

Full Camp GOATinho beats O'Malley in a rematch with a different ref than Herb Dean.

Back