Media Teddy Atlas: When you judge Conor your gonna have to say BF & AF

Wrong. It's "Before Nate, and after Nate".

Nate even won that second fight despite what the nuthuggers think.o_O
You have to be a retard to think Nate won the 2nd fight. Conor haters are just as sickening and retarded as his fans, holy shit

what is even the debate here. McGregor hit peak sharpness against Alvarez. Definitely his prime.
cashes in the two belts and fame for mayweather...and it will be 2 years before he enters the octagon again. 2 whole years when he should have been getting even better - at a time when the growth would have been exponential. Those were prob his best years.
But to come back after 2 years to get wrestled by Khabib and then have another year and a half out before a 46 sec Cowboy fight...

You can't play with the sport that way. And there's no catching up now, improving yes. More competitive maybe, yes, but he'll never be dominant the way he might have been once upon a time.

Teddy should not be talking about MMA, he doesn't have any knowledge of MMA and it is obvious. ESPN just throws these MMA-morons at events and it is annoying to listen too.

You have to be a retard to think Nate won the 2nd fight. Conor haters are just as sickening and retarded as his fans, holy shit
No....you'd have to be retarded to think Conor was good at MMA.o_O

Yeah, the floyd thing was inconsequential to his career.No one really faulted him for taking a loss there. He was afraid of Khabib and Tony. Had it been Eddie alvarez regaining the belt when Conor left for example, Conor would have fought Eddie way sooner than he fought Khabib. I 100% believe that. He didn't see him winning against those two so he sat out and eventually decided to come back. He went to 'Dark" Conor and that's when the politics and religion and all that stuff came out. He got humiliated and his ego took a giant hit.

Stephen A isn't even asking him about nurmagomedov here. He's just mentioning his recent losses and he loses it

Khabib didn't give him a chance to right that wrong and that pissed him off even more.

You are underestimating how much money and fame changes people. Conor became a huge superstar after that Mayweather fight and everyone knew he got a massive paycheck. Its obvious Conor started partying more, hanging out with celebs and living the high life. There is videos during that time to back that. That is also when he started getting into trouble with popo too and you would hear crazy rumors about him doing drugs, and hanging with gangsters. No way Conor was training same as he used to before Mayweather. Do you honestly believe the Conor that ambushed Khabib in Bus incident was sober? Clearly he was on something. He changed after the Mayweather fight. Obviously the Khabib fight effected him too but for you to give Khabib all the credit is just your Bias as a fan. Conor was on a downward trajectory after Mayweather fight and Khabibs put the finishing touches.

Teddy: When we look at history, we judge it. You know you go way back, you say BC and AD. Before Christ/After Death of Christ right?
I guess I'm gonna have to be the asshole here; AD does not mean after death. That implies 1BC and 1AD are 30 some years apart.
A.D.=Anno Domini

Idk. Conor seemed to be in really good spirits after the loss to Floyd. Plus he boxed the goat boxer and never went down that's a moral victory in his eyes I'm sure.

I'm sure it's frustrating for him. A handful of takedowns and calf kicks(from both sides) is what stands between him and beating guys like Khabib and Porier. Shoulda coulda woulda though in mma.

I guess I'm gonna have to be the asshole here; AD does not mean after death. That implies 1BC and 1AD are 30 some years apart.
A.D.=Anno Domini

True

“The term anno Domini is Medieval Latin and means "in the year of the Lord", but is often presented using "our Lord" instead of "the Lord",taken from the full original phrase "anno Domini nostri Jesu Christi", which translates to "in the year of our Lord Jesus Christ”

But using AD as “After Death” is fine imo since its still referring to Jesus and using him as a timeline. Its very common for people to say “After Death” Aint nobody trying to talk Latin bro lol

He showed his true colors in the Floyd fight. Six minutes of cardio, overrated left hand, cheated his ass off (multiple hits to the back of Floyd's head), and then he got TKOd on his feet and hid behind the ref.

Looks like a dude burning
Refrase? Ok. What the fuxk is wrong with you, to be more specific.
The word is "rephrase", just so we're clear.

I suppose between the two of us, the thing "wrong with me" is I have a brain, whereas you don't. I empathize with why that would be difficult to understand for you. I do.

In regard to my AV...doubt an astute personality such as your would have a functional knowledge of history. So a Buddhist monk lighting himself on fire in front of a a crowd as a form of protest/martyrium really isn't something that you'll understand.

Wrong. It's "Before Nate, and after Nate".

Nate even won that second fight despite what the nuthuggers think.o_O
I hate Conor but lol at this. He clearly hit the apex of his career after Nate

You are underestimating how much money and fame changes people. Conor became a huge superstar after that Mayweather fight and everyone knew he got a massive paycheck. Its obvious Conor started partying more, hanging out with celebs and living the high life. There is videos during that time to back that. That is also when he started getting into trouble with popo too and you would hear crazy rumors about him doing drugs, and hanging with gangsters. No way Conor was training same as he used to before Mayweather. Do you honestly believe the Conor that ambushed Khabib in Bus incident was sober? Clearly he was on something. He changed after the Mayweather fight. Obviously the Khabib fight effected him too but for you to give Khabib all the credit is just your Bias as a fan. Conor was on a downward trajectory after Mayweather fight and Khabibs put the finishing touches.
Maybe it is my bias.

I don't think he made what was reported. The UFC took a chunk of that 100m. Otherwise they wouldn't have promoted it. Did he make more than what he made in a UFC fight up until to that Point? Yes. But he probably made 50m or so. Still a lot of money, but I don't that he was comfortable with the money. Maybe comfortable reaching the pinnacle maybe made him complacent. I don't think money did.

I'm not saying it as a Khabib fan. I was a conor fan at that time too and didn't want neither of them to lose. I noticed the dark shift even back then like other fans tried to ignore it and tried to reason with myself that he will come around after the loss like he did with nate. He didn't really ever come to that point.I truly believe he would have come back sooner if it wasn't for Tony or Khabib. If Max Holloway got the belt, he would have came back sooner. If Eddie regained the belt, he would have came back sooner. Even with the drugs.

Did you forget after the Khabib loss, there was a rumor/conspiracy theory he stopped fucking with SBG/Kavangh for awhile? He started visiting other gyms, John downplayed it and encouraged Conor to do so. This is after Conor came talking about Loyalty etc.

The IG Post is from feb 15, 2019, same date Kav made the first cryptic tweet.

If the rumors were true, maybe it was due to the party and lack of discipline that had him fed up, but since he's going other places to train and John being coy, Eh I doubt that. If the rumors aren't true and he just went to get work somewhere else, he honestly should have just continued to get work somewhere else lol. Probably a better career move.

That's why I think it's after the khabib loss, not because of I'm a fan, but how his life started to spiral after the loss, more so than the floyd loss. He started questioning the people around him.

As he made more money and got more "fame" things went downhill for him, in terms of motivation, training, booze and drug use, trouble outside the octagon, etc.

The Floyd fight was one where his wealth and fame went up a lot, but I think it's too simplistic to say "that's the moment" his downhill started. Even prior to the Floyd fight he was hanging around with drug dealers, going on multi-day benders and photographed coming out of the Irish equivalent of crack dens.

All these are pre-Floyd
Gangland associations: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mcgregor-and-gangland-warfare.3374683/
Whippets bender: https://uproxx.com/sports/conor-mcgregor-trashed-hotel-room-nitrous-oxide-canisters-liverpool/
Treehouse bender: https://www.mmamania.com/2017/4/13/...gor-high-up-in-a-tree-during-liverpool-bender

Maybe it is my bias.

I don't think he made what was reported. The UFC took a chunk of that 100m. Otherwise they wouldn't have promoted it. Did he make more than what he made in a UFC fight up until to that Point? Yes. But he probably made 50m or so. Still a lot of money, but I don't that he was comfortable with the money. Maybe comfortable reaching the pinnacle maybe made him complacent. I don't think money did.

I'm not saying it as a Khabib fan. I was a conor fan at that time too and didn't want neither of them to lose. I noticed the dark shift even back then like other fans tried to ignore it and tried to reason with myself that he will come around after the loss like he did with nate. He didn't really ever come to that point.I truly believe he would have come back sooner if it wasn't for Tony or Khabib. If Max Holloway got the belt, he would have came back sooner. If Eddie regained the belt, he would have came back sooner. Even with the drugs.

Did you forget after the Khabib loss, there was a rumor/conspiracy theory he stopped fucking with SBG/Kavangh for awhile? He started visiting other gyms, John downplayed it and encouraged Conor to do so. This is after Conor came talking about Loyalty etc.

If the rumors were true, maybe it was due to the party and lack of discipline that had him fed up, but since he's going other places to train and John being coy, Eh I doubt that. If the rumors aren't true and he just went to get work somewhere else, he honestly should have just continued to get work somewhere else lol. Probably a better career move.

That's why I think it's after the khabib loss, not because of I'm a fan, but how his life started to spiral after the loss, more so than the floyd loss. He started questioning the people around him.

Honestly was excited when I heard the rumors he was leaving SBG that would have been great for him lol. Conors career is so strange and its hard to pinpoint when it all went so wrong for him. I think at the end of the day, if you really want to strip it all down to the core. It was the ego, Conor started believing his own hype big time after he became double champ. Conor was basically like let me go fight Floyd, let me retire and party. I can come back whenever and kick anybodys ass when I feel like it. Let me knockout Khabib in first round and get belt again, it will be easy lol. Conor should be a cautionary tale of how fast it all can come crashing down.

Its very poetic that the same relentless ego that gave Conor his rise, was what lead to his downfall.

I hate Conor but lol at this. He clearly hit the apex of his career after Nate
Conor's record before Nate- 19-2 (and undefeated in the UFC)

Conor's record after Nate- 2-3

Now, sit tf down. Thanks.
5g4ttn.jpg download (2).jpg

Back