Media Jake Paul: Let’s get this thing auctioned for $500k so we actually fulfill Mcgregor’s fake promises

I can imagine the paul bros, conman mcgregory, brendan schuab and dildo danis partying on the regular at clubs with the most rachet girls walking planet earth.
Schaubs trying to get with the Paul's not the ratchets

or Conor or Dana

I don't get why people hate him so much. He is a smart kid playing the heal ,that can actually fight, and shit on Dana
Yeah. I imagine he's just trolling and it's basically a lucrative career option at this point in time. If he makes some smart investments early on, he's set for life before his 30's.

Jake Paul acts like he hates Conor but in reality hes a huge fanboy and copies alot of stuff Conor did
Jake comes off as the stereotypical Conor fanboy only at this point I think he has more skill than most. Whenever I see someone obsessed with Conor a guy like Jake comes immediately to mind.

I don't get why people hate him so much. He is a smart kid playing the heel ,that can actually fight, and shit on Dana
He and his brother do have some very problematic behaviors in the past. For example, shooting a video in the Japanese suicide forest and showing someone's loved one dead on the ground for millions mouth breathing edge
lords to gawk at. What an awful way for a family to find out their loved is not only dead but suicided.

Then theres the whole sex assault accusations.

Jake and Logan are successful for their largely unfunny "pranks" and trolling.

Last edited:
I don't get why people hate him so much. He is a smart kid playing the heel ,that can actually fight, and shit on Dana
He tries a little too hard but isn't funny or witty like Conor can be. No off the cuff good one liners, he is more Triple C or Colby than Conor.

Back