Media Dustin Poirier 10-8'ing Conor McGregor Enjoy

This is proof positive that Proper Twelve destroys calcium.

5g4vur.jpg
THE PROPER BONE-SNAPPER

It should be obvious to anyone with even a modest grasp of MMA that there is now a LOT of daylight between Poirer and Mcgregor in terms of skill. They are not in the same league.

You could put McGregor out there with him 5 more times, and he would lose 5 more times. I love to watch Conor lose, but it seems kind of pointless to me. They could sell 800,000 PPV buys of him taking a shit. Let him heal up and give him Diaz or some other knucklehead. If he fights anyone in the top 5 he is going to get absolutely wrecked.

Conor IS the easier fight for Dustin at the top. He’s got Conors number and timing.

They can go ahead and keep running it back until Conor has one or both legs amputated.

The judges scored it a 10-8 under the assumption that Conor was knocked down, rather than injured.

That was not even close to a 10-8 round.

This.

He almost got stopped a couple of times. No issue at all with that being a 10-8

Delusional the fight was pretty back n forth up till the break. Also I definitely don’t believe a check did it.

You are doing the Just Bleed God's work my man great edit!

Cope however you need to

LoL dude I support my fav fighters win lose or draw. Idgaf. Just calling it how I see it. The narrative that this fight was a wash till the leg break is BS. Conor was very much so in the fight.

I reckon Dustin still beats him in a fourth fight but I still would lime to see it.

It’s wild because if there were 3-5 more seconds left herb would have jumped in there

finally we can move on from this guy... good riddance I say that's the prefect ending for this guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back