Conor posts odd tweet with pics of Dustin and his daughter, then deletes

It's gone way too far. Conor had gone way too far before and after every fight after Brimage. Up until this fight it was way too much and Conor screaming about killing them in their sleep was insane, not to mention the Rogan interview. God I can go on. This IS TOO MUCH.

Continual edits and additions.
This needs to be on the front page. LITERAL threat with the 'gonezo' on the pics with the kid

“I’m a nasty dude I promise you” and “I’m a dangerous man” are quotes from Dustin Poirier from the UFC countdown show which means Conor is responding in an even more insane way.
upload_2021-7-12_22-46-24-png.867270

Last edited:
so that shit was last night
well past time he should have been ashamed and reflecting on what he said after the fight.

He might legit be crazy now. Coke and ego inflation, i think he's fooked.

as a fan who has followed him I never thought it would get this bad

His wife probably regrets being his wife.

"your wife is your husband" doesn't even make sense and is so fucking stupid.

YOU DON'T EVER involve someone else's children. What a psychopath.

Edit: those already looks like deleted too? oh boy. surely his camp is around him and they are still in america or something. good fucking god. dana go slap him in the leg.

He's going to implode during this recovery, it's just getting started and he's already dug himself so deep there's no getting out.

Yea he's totally done, if he's crazy enough to come back there will be many KO losses in his future.

Posting photos of his kid implying violence, should let Dustin into his hospital room and knock some sense into him.

Back