Media Ali Abdelaziz: Dana White should fine Conor McGregor $1 million dollars; There should be guidelines

Agreed, but Dana will conveniently turn a blind eyeing he is already doing "uhh I didn't hear anything" totally ignoring the disgraceful remarks after the fight. Embarrassing, what a insult to Dustin.

I've just seen the deleted "gonezo" tweet too. I'm Dana will stick his head in the sand for that too. Disgraceful

Conor should be held in a P.O.W. camp for his terrorist threats against a handsome American's family.

Dana probably gave Conor 1 mil in bonus after that.

No, this is going too far.
Let them say whatever the fuck they want, and let them show their true colors. Conor is a retard, but don't let that distract you from the fact that Ali Abdelaziz was caught with multiple passports going from Cairo Egypt to New York on september 11th 2001

We should fine Conor by never purchasing one of his fights, the people have the ability to create consequences..but most people can’t unite on anything..

I agree, Conor should be putted on his place. A fine can give an example.
Cannot allow this shit from Conor.

Ali bongo.
<Dany07>
Nobody should heed a word that comes out of that literal dickhead.

Fine him 500k and donate it to Dustin’s charity

No, this is going too far.
Let them say whatever the fuck they want, and let them show their true colors. Conor is a retard, but don't let that distract you from the fact that Ali Abdelaziz was caught with multiple passports going from Cairo Egypt to New York on september 11th 2001

"Abdelaziz’s covert relationship with the U.S. government was severed as agents concluded he was untrustworthy"
https://fuqrafiles.com/knowledgebase/nypd-informant-ali-abdel-aziz/

Back