Mcgregor - 'Dustin backed away cause of my vicious GnP from the bottom and dangerous upkicks'

No man.
You missed it too.
Dustin in his post fight interview said Conor held his gloves by pushing his fingers inside and pulling him into upkicks. He was cheating... Ans thats why Dustin backed away.

You know I feel like every fighter cheats in some way to gain an advantage, this time it's pretty blatant though and could of caused real health issues

@3mins & 5 secs he starts talking about how and why he trained his bottom game and why Dustin backed away from pounding him out.
He actually developed that ferocious ground game because he had to be on his back during fight camp cause of his semi broken leg which btw he threw with full power against dustin multiple times.

Guess Conor believes he was too much for Dustin on the ground.
Anyone buying this sh1t!?
xD

While actually this happened.
View attachment 867780

What is even more sad than Conor talking out of his ass...there will be people believing him

In his defense, he did land some good elbows and I believe he may have rocked him with an upkick, but I may be wrong.
Nah that was a typical 'ohhhhhhhhh ' Joe Rogan moment it landed with the soul of the foot and the cheek it was nothing they are dangerous though especially if youre getting pulled into them by the gloves. The elbows off the back where good. As much as I dislike the man he tries to be active with strikes off his back. Generally cos he has not other option.

The hate is just ridicolous, this guy really has a number on you all

Someone needs to take away his phone lol...

His stock is dropping faster then Blackberry with.these excuses after excuses and copes...

Embarrassing....

Take your loss and STFU...

CTE? Floyd and Dustin really made his "brain" bounce too much against that squeezed-up skull of his...
Dee should really speak a serious word with her ladyfriend-on-the-stretcher

Fun part is, if he would've won a razor close decision, cheated a lot and told the same lies, while breaking his leg at the end of the 5th.
We would have thousands of people on here defending him. Because you sheople just follow the winner, without thinking.

He really is a dreamer and believes his own hype

Dustin wanted him back on the feet to KO him, or wear him down to go back on the floor. Dustin knows his own BJJ is not great, and Conors is not either, but good enough to stop any potential submission unless he is really gassed.
Dustin is still wayyy better than Conor on the ground and on the feet too now. Lol. Dustin a complete fighter.

Conor is the real life Black knight

3cea004af2f30cf500eed2e8390cbde7.gif

I wonder to what point being delusional is actually beneficial. Conor obviously has a lot of self belief, which is impressive in a way.

He's delusional if he thinks Dustin let him up because he was hurt. He held the gloves, which was only reason Dustin let him up. The last time he was able to get up and do decent in the clinch and win rd 1. This time his grappling looked way worse and he was getting smashed a couple minutes in. Wtf was he thinking pulling guard?

I wonder if he has that sort of belief 24/7 or if he speaks honestly with his coaches behind closed doors.

He def has that personality trait of self-belief where he can believe anything he wants. It's almost self-hypnosis.

That being said, this is a part of his WWE act. This is the same as Hulk Hogan using a steel chair that gets slid in the ring when the ref isn't looking and then pretending like he didn't do anything wrong.

Conor has kept his market value at least 20% higher than it needed to be his entire career. Easily. He beat the GOAT in Aldo, transitioned that into tens of millions of more dollars with Floyd. Conor's just the best at it.

Rampage was decent at it. But Conor was a better MMA'ist and better star power/personality. I think it's mostly based in that self-belief thing you mentioned. It's very rare.

The hate is just ridicolous, this guy really has a number on you all

do you have any idea how you sound when you use 'hater' to address ANY and EVERY criticism of your hero. Youre all as deluded as him. When people call someone a prick, Because he acts like a prick its nothing to do with being 'A hAteR' Fking grow up.

Last edited:
Back