Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

He swore an oath to uphold the constitution. He's on record saying he's intentionally not doing that. Time to impeach.

How many times did you say this when Trump EO's got shut down in federal court? I will guess not once.

Trump threatened the scam. That’s it. That was the “crime.”

I’m completely independent and telling you exactly what happened.

You are sprouting complete horseshit.

If Trump genuinely thought there was something illegal to be found he would have enlisted his Justice Department or any other various federal law enforcement agency. He didn't. He called the president of Ukraine personally (an initially lied about it) and asked him not to actually launch an investigation, but rather appear on CNN and say that they were looking into things.

And of course, nothing was found. No law broken, nothing investigated, no charges brought. Trump wasn't personally ignoring reporting channels in order to flush out a nonexistent scam. He was asking a foreign president to spread vague bullshit that trump would then campaign on. And that should be an impeachable offense.

They really done goofed this time.

Last year my complex sent out flyers, I guess they had to, and I remember people cheering. I told people they should pay rent regardless because the landlords will collect eventually.

I don't want to diminish the troubles of many people who have been unfairly impacted by the various facets of this multi-tiered shit show. But I think a lot of people just didn't want to pay rent, so they could spend their time and money acting stupid. They probably thought that the government would do something, or that if enough people cried Biden would extend the policy indefinitely. And that demonstrates an enormous lack of foresight.

He should sue.
I drive around for a living. I am surprised by the amount of hiring signs out front a business. I was on a road that is all commercial for about 5 miles. I shit you not, I counted 20 signs out front saying they are hiring. Not little signs either but giant ass flags, Wavy guys with a hiring sign out front, on the letter boards out front, etc, which means they are spending money on the sign to attract someone. Back in the day, you stuck a small sign on the door, that you probably could not see from the road. Now they are kicking out at least a hundo for the hiring sign.
So no need to extend because they are plenty of jobs out there for someone to make money to pay their damn rent.

Was the government assistance not to help people pay their bills? You'd think room and board was bill #1 over cellphone, smokes liquor and recreation. I don't understand why people can't pay but landlords have to allow them to live for free as their property taxes/ insurance/maintenance costs continue to increase.

You are sprouting complete horseshit.

If Trump genuinely thought there was something illegal to be found he would have enlisted his Justice Department or any other various federal law enforcement agency. He didn't. He called the president of Ukraine personally (an initially lied about it) and asked him not to actually launch an investigation, but rather appear on CNN and say that they were looking into things.

And of course, nothing was found. No law broken, nothing investigated, no charges brought. Trump wasn't personally ignoring reporting channels in order to flush out a nonexistent scam. He was asking a foreign president to spread vague bullshit that trump would then campaign on. And that should be an impeachable offense.
I’m more concerned about actual bribery and not putting America first for 40 years, personally.

What you says is comically vague. “Spread some bs or something.” Ok.

Yes, trump could be kind of dumb. He was a little too close to shining a light in pay for play that is 100% our current system. Since everybody with a ton of money likes controlling our government, well there you have tge massive campaign of BS to target anybody that supported “America first,” and the scarier to the money aspects of that movement. We are on the trail of those you were “resisting” like 15 minutes ago, before they zapped you’re brains.

Good.

This shit pisses me off.

Landlord out $24,000 in rent due to eviction moratorium, says tenants buying boats

Buddy Shoup tells 'Fox & Friends' he's still bound by law to maintain properties while funds dry up

https://www.foxnews.com/media/eviction-ban-north-carolina-landlord-moratorium-rent-coronavirus

Lol this is just terrible journalism to take this guy at his word. At least try to reach out to the tenant who allegedly "bought" 3 boats while not paying rent. Like what's the proof other than this guy saying it.

I'd hate to seriously see another impeachment of a President, even if it's Joe Biden. It's so divisive and really should only be used in extreme emergencies. Biden and the Democrats would have no grounds to complain about a weak impeachment however, and indeed they would deserve just that. They abused their powers and used hearsay/opinions to impeach a President because they couldn't accept the results of the 2016 election. The country is already seeing how useless Biden and Harris are. Why harm that pendulum swing with an impeachment? Let the voters decide.

{<huh}

Trump got impeached for using his presidential powers to get a foreign country to influence U.S. elections. That doesn't remotely compare to an eviction moratorium that may or may not get struck down by the Supreme Court.

This is part of how the process works. The president does something, the courts decide if it's legal. Every president has done something like this.

President Harris.

tenor.gif

Back