News Conor laying down the truth

Conor doesn’t know who to lash out at next. He’s just an angry impotent little man.

I do think DC is incredibly unprofessional. But, I thought I read somewhere he was actually doing the shots or drinks or whatever as part of the broadcast. That kind of context would matter.

Conor doesn’t know who to lash out at next. He’s just an angry impotent little man.

But, I do think DC is incredibly unprofessional. But, I thought I read somewhere he was actually doing the shots or drinks or whatever as part of the broadcast. That kind of context would matter.

I haven't seen someone this insecure since I was a teen.

DC the champchamphugehugeballsballs defended all three of his world titles. People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones,especially from their wheelchair. Where would he even get a stone? Have to ask Dee to fetch it for him I suppose.

DC reading the tweet while eating.

5PMD.gif

Lol they had DC doing shots on the job for the UFC 264 weigh in show, he got a little bit of a buzz it's not like he stumbled into work drunk <Lmaoo>:D
This, the UFC literally had him chugging beers and shots on screen during the weigh in show

It was media day, not like he showed up to the commentary booth hammered

Last edited:
DC isn't old and frail yet for Conor to assault so he resorts to twitter jabs
Even if the 3 time world champion and olympian was old and frail,Conor's punches would do no damage. Hell he landed his money punch on Porier twice and it was a minor annoyance at best. The Notorious one is firing blanks!

Back