Aldo on re-matching Conor

This is an absolutely horrible take, lol.

It is true

*Aldo doesnt wont revenge

*Conor fight will pay more than some BW champ fight

*Aldo was BRUTALLY KTFO by Conor in record historical time and speed in a title fight

*Aldo lost the belt

I legit dont even know who the BW champion is right now. Im not a casual fan I just dont give a sh!t about manlet divisions. I only care about LW to HW and kickboxing. I also dont like Conor hope he fights Poirier or Diaz again and losses! But Aldo is cleaely afraid. Acting like Conor isnt a $$money fight and not wanting revenge says it all

Conor and Aldo are boyz now. Who would've ever thought....

. Im not a casual fan I just dont give a sh!t about manlet divisions.

princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.gif

He is smart enough to know a duck when he sees him

Why even acknowledge a dude who ghosted a rematch and the entire division ??

Big waste of time. Just like the may/mac event. Or the Nate bouts. Or khabib or Doostin

Aldo should have gotten his rematch 5 years ago but it’s too late now.
biggest joke in the history of the ufc. they're handing out rematches like candy and the guy who's held the belt for like 10 years loses and they ignore him because they're rooting against him. that was the beginning of my losing interest in the ufc right there.

Permanently changed aldos career? The guy won the title back in his very next fight. He was right back where he was, FW champ
He went from the GOAT conversation to a meme.

And sure, he won the interim title in his next fight. And is 4-5 since then.
He was 10 years undefeated before Conor.

But yeah if that's "right back where he was" to you, I guess.

I’m big fans of both guys. Aldo significantly longer.

nothing more bizarre than watching fighting as entertainment and adult men act like cheerleaders

Aldo is trying to say he gets no benefits by fighting Conor. He wants to fight for the belt and fighting Conor won't help him realize that.

You’re interpreting his actual words which you can hear and read into your own opinion. You’re a weirdo and don’t even know it.

I think he wants to try to make history as a double champ. Fighting Mcgregor made him super uncomfortable. He was getting bullied by the man and the promotion. It was kind of foul to watch it unfold.

Aldo is such a good person. He's a legend. I hope he becomes champions again

Here where? The fight took place almost an year before your join date.

Anyways, keep up the work, Aldo deserves it.
Legend.

You think the ribbing stopped after a year? it’s been like 5 years now. Thanks will do. He is the best of the best.

Back