• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News The champ signed the bout agreement

I'd be surprised if Aljo doesn't make notable adjustments once their second fight is on.

If Yan beats him, that's okay, he's a fantastic fighter - but so is Aljo and i'd laugh my ass off if he finished Yan, lol.

I'm huge fan of Yan. With that said, Aljo finishing Yan brutally would be the ultimate litmus test for the weekly mood-swings that happen on here, lol

Nah, Aljo's a good dude and a great fighter. People rag on him for acting, but that knee was DQ-worthy regardless. I doubt he beats Yan but man the meltdown on Sherdog would be hilarious if he did.

He's the only MMA fighter who has fairly consistently interacted with me on various forms of social media. Actually, He used to post here on our very own sherdog many years ago. It's a shame to see how Sherdog has turned on one of their own. He's a good guy. Logically I need to favor Yan in the rematch, but I do think Sterling is a very live dog. People are acting like he has nothing for Yan and I do not think that is the case.

giphy.gif

Even he can't believe it.
I can't stand that guy

Aljo hired an acting coach this time around. Game on.

He's the only MMA fighter who has fairly consistently interacted with me on various forms of social media. Actually, He used to post here on our very own sherdog many years ago. It's a shame to see how Sherdog has turned on one of their own. He's a good guy. Logically I need to favor Yan in the rematch, but I do think Sterling is a very live dog. People are acting like he has nothing for Yan and I do not think that is the case.
Sherdogers shitting on other sherbros is tradition. We're just treating him as we treat our own.

Do you need energy to fake an injury like Aljamain Sterling? Well then P3 protein snacks gotcha covered.

Hopefully there's not other rules he's iffy on. A controversial ending in the rematch is the last thing either fan base wants.
He'll be fine. Yan wants the belt back and is a smart fighter. He'll do what he has to. As long as he doesn't accidentally eye poke or nutshot Aljo in the later rounds it'll be fine.

How is a UFC champion still paying rent?

Cant he afford a house?
he's been living in haters' heads rent free. at least that's how i took. also i love how effortlessly he triggers haters.

I feel like people who are mad about Aljo rolling his eyes theatrically and blinking a lot are missing the point, which is that it was extremely funny and good

I'd be surprised if Aljo doesn't make notable adjustments once their second fight is on.

If Yan beats him, that's okay, he's a fantastic fighter - but so is Aljo and i'd laugh my ass off if he finished Yan, lol.

would even be funnier if Yan loses again by DQ.

Back