International Jocko Shreds Sackless, Clueless Biden on Afghanistan

Yet we still have to do what we have to do either by force or they allow it but it must get done. This is why there are questions being raised by dems as well and the way it has unfolded being criticized.
I'm criticizing it daily. I think withdrawal was started too late but then I don't know the entire situation in Afghanistan.

I think we should have either stayed for 60 years or we should have gotten out when Bin Laden was killed. That was on Obama. He had 4 years to figure it out.

I just dont understand why so many non military americans were living over in that 3rd world warzone hellhole while we had already made plans to completely leave. What were those americans thinking and/or planning on doing..??

I just dont understand why so many non military americans were living over in that 3rd world warzone hellhole while we had already made plans to completely leave. What were those americans thinking and/or planning on doing..??

They were thinking their government would not abandon them and actually warn them before pulling the military and closing the Bagram Airbase. They didn't count on China Joe shutting it down without warning to them or our allies... no one with a heart or brain would think a U.S. President would be so thoughtless.

They were thinking their government would not abandon them and actually warn them before pulling the military and closing the Bagram Airbase. They didn't count on China Joe shutting it down without warning to them or our allies... no one with a heart or brain would think a U.S. President would be so thoughtless.
Ah, ok. Gotcha. Thanks

Ah, ok. Gotcha. Thanks

Don’t believe him, he’s spewing bullshit. The contractors knew well in advance we were leaving. They knew the day Trump negotiated our surrender to the Taliban. They were given a deadline of May 1st. That deadline was extended once under Biden. They knew the date.

And there were so many Americans living there because the pay was really good, much like it was in Iraq.

Probably because he started another war for literally no reason in Iraq and diverted over 100,000 troops while the situation in Afghanistan festered.
Which Biden also voted for. :)

The people defending Biden on this are the worst kind of people in this country.

listen to Jennifer griffin. A life long pentagon reporter.

Couldn't agree more. This is absolutely the worst way to have handle this situation.

It's been known for a long time we were leaving. lol at thinking the government would save you. We wont even give money to the victims who suffered from inhaling chemicals saving American lives during 911. Anyone remember the vet hospital fiasco? People dying on waiting list. This country has been caught lying multiple times to get us involved in wars to kill other people. That doesn't even include the times we planned to create a false flag but hen didn't do it. You have to be borderline brain dead to rely on the Government to get you out of trouble.

Some dude on Fox is mad? Didn't see that coming.

I like Jocko, but have a couple critiques

1) He seems very uninformed about the on-the-ground facts... control of airports isn't the issue, the US NEVER thought the afghan army could stand up to the Taliban for more than a few seconds. The events that are transpiring aren't the result of Biden's "mistake" he knew this was how it was going to go down.
2) Put up or shut-up: do you want to get rich by being a critic of leadership or do you want to actually lead?

Don’t believe him, he’s spewing bullshit. The contractors knew well in advance we were leaving. They knew the day Trump negotiated our surrender to the Taliban. They were given a deadline of May 1st. That deadline was extended once under Biden. They knew the date.

And there were so many Americans living there because the pay was really good, much like it was in Iraq.
Ah ok. Yeah i figured if i was over there and non-military i would have already been working on multiple plans to get the hell out asap a looong time ago. Once trump cut the troops down before leaving office i wouldve started packing lol

Yeah... women would just stick around, knowing we were pulling out. That also explains why our allies are so happy with us.

The only bullshit is by fools that think this is "Trump's Plan". If this is "Trump's Plan", how do you explain Kamala Harris being the, "last person in the room". How do you explain Trump's other plans summarily nuked by Biden? (Southern Border, Iran Deal, etc.)

This is 100% Biden's plan. They warned no one when they pulled the SMR from Bagram Airbase, power went out, and they bailed. Or are you going to make some shit up about how people knew Bagram was closing in the middle of the night?

Some FNC fuck head. I'm going to need to see some credentials to prove he was a SEAL.

Edit: Ok, so he was a SEAL. I didn't think they took meatheads like this guy.
<36>
Imagine not knowing who Jocko is

Back