PBP UFC on ESPN 30 - Barboza vs. Chikadze: PBP Discussion - 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had a 30 year career braddah. I was thankful for every opportunity i got. I was able to compete with some legends of the sport. Now I try to pass down the knowledge to the next generation. Amazing to see this sport grow the way it has. I was ranked #3 Middleweight in the world at one point making around 6K a fight fighting in front of 8 thousand people. To see where we are now its pretty amazing to have been a part of the beginning. Still a long way to go as far as $ but it is a lot better than what it was.

Your resume is full of em, hespect

This fight better be worth it, I have to wake up at like 7:30:mad:
It's not worth it dawg but I know you gonna stay up anyways <Lmaoo>. Just tell your boss you had to stay up to chill in the PbP with the sherhomies . He'll understand :sniper:

Respect to Battle, but leave that Laquisha hairdo out the cage...

Petroski has cardio issues. Battle could easily beat him again.

I guess you kind of have to book Battle and Gore again right?
IDK, I don't think Battle wins a rematch with Petroski. I think Petroski and Gore will be the two best from this season.
IDGAF if Battle and Gore fight, I know how that one ends.

But you watch WMMA so I would expect it from you :p ;)

But seriously, I had no idea TUF was still a thing before tonight. I thought it was done at least 2 years ago.
It was. Now it's back!

Looking forward to the inevitable WMMA edition!

BARBOZA VS CHIKADZE NEXT!!!!

millrttt_medium.gif

I haven’t watched in many years, but decided to maybe give it another chance this season. Made it through maybe like two episodes before I lost interest and remembered why I stopped caring.

Did it still have the same pointless manufactured "drama" and the obvious pet fighters who got to break all the rules with no consequences whatsoever because they were "controversial"?

Hell, I'm not even sure how you have the multiple fighters living in the same house setup with the virus and all.

IDK, I don't think Battle wins a rematch with Petroski. I think Petroski and Gore will be the two best from this season.
IDGAF if Battle and Gore fight, I know how that one ends.
Gore gasses and then Battle chokes him out?

Same. Watched 2 or 3 and then I felt like I was watching an LFA level fight with 40' of filler tacked onto it. At least in the older seasons, even a lot of the losers ended up having interesting UFC careers. Now that most good talent is already signed to lesser orgs or DWCS, I feel like 99% of any TUF roster will fade off into Bolivian.
I don’t even mind some low level fights. I love DWCS. I just don’t feel like watching the hype videos when half of them won’t fight in the ufc ever again. I can stay more interest when they have the fight to get into the house

Back