Conor fans get in here. What’s next for Champ Champ?

Literally no Conor fans showed up … only his detractors

This thread is for Conor fans to discuss his future, let’s keep the attacks to a minimum and keep it strictly MMA based thank you
TS, you had to know that your title was going to draw in the haters, you have to be a little more clever and trick the target audience... maybe a subject line similar to:

Conrad haters get in here, discuss the most disliked fighter in MMA’s few redeeming qualities, I challenge you to even find any...

TS, you had to know that your title was going to draw in the haters, you have to be a little more clever and trick the target audience... maybe a subject line similar to:

I’m not trying to trick anyone. I’m a Conor fan myself… buzz off elsewhere hater

More sexual assaults, more illegitimate children, more Twitter rants that make zero sense, more losses then either a Ronda like fade into obscurity or him going to prison
Dude is a pos, I swear I hate the race card being played but if he was Jon Jones he would have absolutely zero fans here

I’m not trying to trick anyone. I’m a Conor fan myself… buzz off elsewhere hater
You’re off here, I’m actually not a hater, although I always saw the flaws in his game and voiced such, I’ll always give credit where it’s due. Admittedly I’d say I was a detractor earlier in his career, especially while watching more deserving fighters such as Ferguson get hosed due to Conor’s White privilege. I attempt not to allow emotions to make me less than objective in my assessment of fights and or fighters. I’m always rooting for the underdog, especially since on Sherdog it’s popular to parrot the collective opinion or shit flinging... truth be told, while Conor has his work cut out for him, I honestly hope he sorts out his personal demons. Al least enough to get the focus needed and put it all together and make a run at at a title again... it would be a great story of redemption, while simultaneously triggering the masses.

Last edited:
Nate trilogy, Ferguson wouldnt be a bad choice either, but Conor has nothing to gain from him, with Nate there is history.

Conor orders the UFC to bring Diego back, two gladiators will go toe to shin bone.

fan till the end, and he's probably done at this point. Tony or Justin would fit his style fine, both striking heavy guys. Aside from that? back to fw?

fan till the end, and he's probably done at this point. Tony or Justin would fit his style fine, both striking heavy guys. Aside from that? back to fw?
I’d really like to see both of those fights. Conor v Tony in the build up would be hilarious and the fight would be a war. And Justin is never in a boring fight. I think this is a solid pick, I’d vote for this.

Breaking his leg and losing in that fashion was anti climatic. However, Conor “Samurai” Mcgregor has rebounded quickly showing an impressive physique and already working on his rehab shortly after surgery.

For his next fight, I think he should be matched up with a striker who primarily uses his hands to do work. This would give ample time for Mcgregor to recover and try to make a run at the title.

Damn Conor looking jacked already…. He’s a bad matchup for anyone in the LW division… can’t wait till he’s back

What’s next for our beloved Champ Champ? Who should he fight next?

He definitely has the skills to be a tough fight for anyone at lightweight. I forsee the next year with McGregor just posting pictures of himself in front of things he bought and having Twitter wars with people he won’t be fighting for at least a year and a half (rinse, lather, repeat). Boring AF!

Breaking his leg and losing in that fashion was anti climatic. However, Conor “Samurai” Mcgregor has rebounded quickly showing an impressive physique and already working on his rehab shortly after surgery.

For his next fight, I think he should be matched up with a striker who primarily uses his hands to do work. This would give ample time for Mcgregor to recover and try to make a run at the title.

Damn Conor looking jacked already…. He’s a bad matchup for anyone in the LW division… can’t wait till he’s back

What's next is a record breaking 3rd straight loss to the same opponent.

What's next ? Anything he wants.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Could McGregor knock out Paddy right now? probably. But McGregor is on the way out and Paddy is the one to replace him, it's the circle of life
Paddy's hands are way worse than McGregor's. No way McGregor is getting caught like that

That’s a good option too. He could always drop down but I doubt he will. Isn’t he fucking awesome?

Seriously. I made my username cause of Conor fans… now they are all hiding. Fake … fair weather fans

I’m not necessarily a fan of Mcgregor’s antics but his haters have taken it too far and are disrespectful hence why now I like Conor.
So your affinity for a fighter is determined by other people? Way to think for yourself there bud..

So your affinity for a fighter is determined by other people? Way to think for yourself there bud..

If someone is getting picked on too much in the street you would just sit by and say fk it?

I like to watch the fights not the fighters mostly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back