Do You Like Mauro Ranallo?

shankmcgank

Beep/Boop/Bop
@Black
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of threads over the years on various broadcasting teams for Pride, UFC and Bellator. It seems many of them are polarizing, either loved or hated - Cruz, Bisping, Rogan, Cormier, McCarthy are some examples.

In general, I don't mind him calling fights, but he always seems to have these really cringey one-liners.

Tonight, as Phil Davis was molesting Yoel Romero, Mauro Ranallo said:

"Davis is treating Romero like a newborn baby treats a diaper."

Screenshot_20210919-002622_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

How do my fellow Sherbros feel about him?

I used to like him but those references feel so dated. The Chuck Lidell's and Cro Cops.

Only the Aussie Michael Schiavello can get away with those lines, sounds hilarious when he commentates, but Ranallo sounds cringe IMO lol.

True story, he was commentating an event in Montreal back in his younger days, but he was so loud and annoying that one of the fighters cornerman walked over to him and told Ranallo to shut the fuck up lol.

Only the Aussie Michael Schiavello can get away with those lines, sounds hilarious when he commentates, but Ranallo sounds cringe IMO lol.

True story, he was commentating an event in Montreal back in his younger days, but he was so loud and annoying that one of the fighters cornerman walked over to him and told Ranallo to shut the fuck up lol.
Mike is the GOAT. He can get away with anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back