News Jon Jones Arrested For Domestic Violence (BREAKING NEWS)

Jon Jones and Conor always find a way to fuck things up

It’s a fact (according to ufc and USADA) that innocent Jones is pulsing from roids he got via a tainted supplement many many years ago.

With ufc having proven the science of pulsing can we assume Jones every now and then pulses off those old roids (which btw he never intended to consume)? Is that pulsing roid rage a medical condition that should make him exempt from random incidents like last nights battery charge in the eyes of the law? Can the honest folks at USADA and UFC convince a judge like they convinced athletic commissions?

Not being prosecuted ultimately for a crime for which you were arrested and charged does not equate to innocence

A prosecutor asking for a case to be dismissed does not mean they do not believe you are guilty;
it means they no longer believe they can prove you are guilty in court

An individual being exonerated means a charge or conviction is being vacated because the court recognizes the innocence of an individual which did not occur, though I can understand why a laymen would equate the judges inappropriate comments with exoneration. However, you are intentionally conflating exoneration with a charge being dismissed, because you are intellectually dishonest.

Either provide something to substantiate your claim Nick Diaz was exonerated of strangling his girlfriend or admit he was never formally exonerated.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/01/ufc-nick-diaz-bodycam-video-domestic-assault-arrest-las-vegas

After hearing the state wouldn’t move forward, Las Vegas Justice Court judge Amy Chelini dismissed the case with prejudice, meaning the charges can’t be refiled at a later date. (Read the court document here.) She didn’t fault the district attorney’s office and indicated the alleged victim’s story didn’t stand up in court.

"The frustrating thing for me is we have a lot of true victims out there and when you see stuff like this, and you take strained resources from the true victims, and it’s frustrating for the court,” Chelini said. “But you did the right thing. And it’s not you. I’m more upset with people calling 9-1-1 because they’re pissed off."

Go ahead and delete your account.

It is possible. I would not rule it out. With the changes to his body over the years with the help of steroids it can really mess with someone's emotions.

giphy.gif

Perhaps the greatest meme/gif of all time...

Nope. Injuring/tampering with a car is the law. This is for Rhode Island but I’m sure it is similar in other states.

https://law.justia.com/codes/rhode-island/2012/title-31/chapter-31-9/chapter-31-9-3
Someone already posted an extract from Nevada state law and it says that, thing is...i can understand "tampering with a car", injuring sounds odd for an object and not a person or an animal, specially for someone thats not a native speaker, but i guess laws will always go for the most complex way of saying things.

So you are excusing a world class fighter for beating his wife who is completely defenseless against him, I get it that you think it's okay to beat women.
Is Jones married? I thought he referred to someone as his fiancee (is that the right word?) or something like that in his speech.

I'm curious if they'll make him take a drug test while he's arrested

It is not uncommon for people to be violent after head trauma. Guys that make a career of kicking and choking other humans probably have a violent nature in the beginning.. the combination is dynamite… and then you have drugs..

I remember getting dubs for calling JJ a scumbag years ago. it was probably after he ran into a pole with a female in the passenger seat at like 2am, while his girlfriend was waiting at home. back then, everybody was riding JJ's dick, including the dumb mod. and now everyone is calling JJ far worse things with no repercussions lol

It's not fighter bashing to call a scumbag a scumbag. The fact he hasn't been banned for life yet speaks volumes about the preferential treatment he gets.

Back