Usyk is P4P #1

laughable. Right now it's Canelo, and it's not even close.

Then at least Crawford and Spence before you can think about Usyk.

I was confident he’ll win. Wish I was old enough to put money on him.

Inoue gets no love, that guy is #1 or #2 in my book.

Top 5 but doesnt have that signature win to be in convo for 1 IMO. Going life and death with a shot Donaire wasnt a good look either.

Top 5 but doesnt have that signature win to be in convo for 1 IMO. Going life and death with a shot Donaire wasnt a good look either.

that’s my problem with canelo, I thought he lost both the GGG fights and his signature wins have been great to watch but against opponents we knew he would beat.

Bud in the position is laughable.

Loma also doesn’t belong there for obvious reasons.

while I know it can’t be inoue, my heart just makes me pick him.

That's easy. He already has, and he will again. Crawford passes the eye test.

He'll probably beat Spence too if it happens.

Beating Jeff Horn, shot Khan and the corpse of Kell Brook arent real wins. Bum Crawford hasnt done shit @ WW

I'd have Canelo at 1 and Usyk second. This was a huge win for him though and really raised his profile.

Definitely should at least be in everyone's top 2 for cleaning out CW and beating a favorited AJ to win three of the major 4 HW belts.

I'd have Canelo at 1 and Usyk second. This was a huge win for him though and really raised his profile.
Fuck Canelo, although on paper he has done great things, but he is on the receiving end of some super favorable and questionable judging and steroid abuse accusations. Never pound for pound for me.

Back