Nick Could Fight Again. And it Could be Soon.

mmaknight

~War Belfort FTW~
@Brown
Reaction score
Now if he doesn't retire at the post fight presser or in the coming days, Nick might stay true to his words and get that next fight going ASAP.

Nick's postfight convo with DC, Nick said he knew he had that beating coming and I'm sure he knew that the day he signed the fight with Robbie. On Thursday's presser, Nick even looked at Dana and wanted another fight right away if he got his ass kicked which he did.

I think we'll see Nick fight again.

Nick's postfight convo with DC, Nick said he knew he had that beating coming and I'm sure he knew that the day he signed the fight with Robbie.

Why take the fight then, if you know you gonna lose?

I know we cant expect to hear 1 sentence from him that would make sense but at least stop pretending that its normal

Why take the fight then, if you know you gonna lose?

I know we cant expect to hear 1 sentence from him that would make sense but at least stop pretending that its normal
I'm gonna go ahead and throw it out there. Call me crazy, but I'm thinking he needs the money possibly? I have a feeling Nick Diaz isn't the financial wiz that everyone assumes he is. Just a theory of mine.

I'm gonna go ahead and throw it out there. Call me crazy, but I'm thinking he needs the money possibly? I have a feeling Nick Diaz isn't the financial wiz that everyone assumes he is. Just a theory of mine.
For someone as popular as him im sure there are many other possible financial opportunities instead of quitting on the stool in front of the whole world after branding yourself as this badass who never quits for the entire career?

He could but I do not think he will

He still had tons of output, but his punches were so labored and sluggish. Lawler was almost washed-up enough to lose, but Nick wilted under pressure, which is something he never did before. He always had the heart to fight through the pain, but today he didn't. Was it ring rust or has he become mentally weak from inactivity? No idea. However, even if he were mentally right, his body doesn't move like it used to, and he wouldn't beat anyone in the top 10 even at his best at this point.

Now if he doesn't retire at the post fight presser or in the coming days, Nick might stay true to his words and get that next fight going ASAP.

Nick's postfight convo with DC, Nick said he knew he had that beating coming and I'm sure he knew that the day he signed the fight with Robbie. On Thursday's presser, Nick even looked at Dana and wanted another fight right away if he got his ass kicked which he did.

He isn't into this anymore. He gave up and his physique looked horrible.

Yeah no thanks.

A quitter.

Back