Relationship You thought your life sucked?

I would have laughed and been a little happy I was actually related to the child. I mean, a sibling is close to as close a genetic relation as a child, so a half sibling is half of that.. At least he was raising his little brother.

He could be annoyed nobody told him, but it’s wtevr. The family probably liked having the kid around. The girl was just kind of attached to the family because of the child, so that’s why she was hanging around. Worse things happen to people than finding out the other guys child they were raising was actually somewhat related to them, and that the girl was a whore. Like 80% are now, at least.

So if he adopted the kid......would he be that kid's father AND brother and the same time?

I don't know why the guy is so upset... his dad saved him from getting stuck with a single-mom, that's a win.

So if he adopted the kid......would he be that kid's father AND brother and the same time?
in the mid to late 80's ex Rolling Stone Bill Wyman was banging a 14 year old, he married her at 18, her mum was happy with the romance and ended up marrying Wyman's song from a previous marriage, so the son was his own dad's father in law.

Last edited:
Plot twist. He then gets his ex pregnant and his little bro will have a little bro who's older bro is his little bros dad.

Cliff

Is ex-gf was a prostitute that his father fck'd.
and she had a child, and the child was his father child....

Seems like a decent punishment if my future son pisses me off.

Lol, literally what?
People born with huge orrible handicaps that will make suffer their whole life

Poor country little girls raped beaten up and forced to prostitution

Parents that see their 6yo child die after being consumed for months by cancer

And list could go on

Considering the world we live in, douche that fail recognize hopeless whore trying to turn her into housewife and get hit by harsh reality does'nt score THAT high in my empathy list

If anything aside the ruined relationship with his father he got out of that pretty much damage-free to some extent

Thats nothing really

I had neighbour in rus who has been screaming non stop for 27 years everyday due to mentall illness

Lets not get started with street kids in sewers
Did the neighbor scream anything cool?

Like, was it 27 years of Sweet Child of Mine or something?

Also, sewer kids sounds like it would make for a cool movie.

Did the neighbor scream anything cool?

Like, was it 27 years of Sweet Child of Mine or something?

Also, sewer kids sounds like it would make for a cool movie.

Back when i was kid i sometimes heard linking park coming fron their apartment

(He used to turn tv to max as well)

What do u even do in this situation?

Some people get hit with the hammer in life and all you can say is thank god it wasnt me. He seems to be doing fine though, I hope he is.

That's a nice garage. He should be thankful.

I don't see why he's mad at everyone else. Look at it from the dad's perspective.

It's nobody's business if the mom let's him bang prostitutes. That's between them. So of course he wouldn't tell his son about that.

Then one day the son comes to visit all happy saying he's in love. Saying things like, "Dad I finally know true happiness. And I love her kid too. Raising him finally gives my life purpose."

And the dad says, "Sounds great son. Congrats. When do I get to meet her?"

And by the time the Dad finds out it's Megan, it's too late. If he tells his son then he risks ruining his happiness. She's a whore anyway, so maybe it's better to just let him eventually get sick of her and break up.

Obviously the Dad still loves his son. He gave him a truck for fucks sake. You don't do that for people you're trying to hurt.

Anyhoo, I have no doubt this guys life sucks. But it's because of his mental illness, not because of his dad.

I would just... Disappear. I'd get some backpacking gear, get an indestructible P.O.S. car and just...

Go.

I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of me harming myself.

+1.

I'd find me some nudist colony/hippy commune, live off the land and have dirty sex with hairy hippy chicks.

It’s sad that some people have no compassion at all for a hard-working guys suffering.

People born with huge orrible handicaps that will make suffer their whole life

Poor country little girls raped beaten up and forced to prostitution

Parents that see their 6yo child die after being consumed for months by cancer

And list could go on

Considering the world we live in, douche that fail recognize hopeless whore trying to turn her into housewife and get hit by harsh reality does'nt score THAT high in my empathy list

If anything aside the ruined relationship with his father he got out of that pretty much damage-free to some extent

Except the massive mental and emotional trauma ofcourse.

Back